Out of Stock
- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G processor is built on Zen Core Architecture. It is designed to offer you immersive gaming experience. Supports dual channel DDR4 support for up to 2933MHz. The 4 core and 4 threads combo processor come with a full suite of technologies designed to elevate your PC’s processing power including SenseMI Technology, Ryzen Master Utility and FreeSync Technology.
- The unlocked processor has a base clock speed of 3.5GHz with Max Boost Clock of 3.7GHz. It comes with Wraith Stealth cooler adding that extra flair to your gaming rig and making sure the processor is cooled sufficiently.All this paired with 6MB of combined cache and a dedicated 8 core Radeon 8 Vega Graphics Processor to deliver the high performance you need for demanding work and serious play, without compromise.
- ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, dedicated CPU and case fan controls Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise.
- SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance
With DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 3200MHz. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio. Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
ASUS motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation.
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gb/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise and with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans.
The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode, a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
|Max. Boost Frequency||Up to 3.7GHz|
|Lithography||TSMC 14nm FinFET|
|System Memory||Up to 2933MHz|
|Processor Graphics||Radeon Vega 8 Graphics|
|Graphics Core||8 Cores|
|Thermal Solution||Wraith Stealth|
|PCIe Express Version||PCIe 3.0|
|Storage Boost Technology||AMD SenseMI Technology|
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen Processors|
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|
|PRIME A320M-K Motherboard|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4|
|CPU Support||AMD AM4 Socket 7th Generation A-series/for AMD Ryzen/Athlon Processors
Supports CPU up to 8 cores
|Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
AMD Ryzen Processors:
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2666/3200(O.C.)/2133/2933(O.C.) MHz Un-buffered, ECC and non-ECC Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
|On-Board Graphics support||Integrated AMD Radeon R Series Graphics in the 7th Generation A-Series APU *1
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
Multi-VGA output support : RGB/HDMI ports
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
|Expansion Slot||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
|Storage||1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
AMD Ryzen Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode)
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon Processors :
AMD A320 chipset :
Support Raid 0, 10, 1
gray, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
|Audio||8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC Realtek ALC887|
|USB Ports||AMD A320 chipset :
2 x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
AMD Ryzen/7th Generation A-series/Athlon Processors :
4 x USB 3.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)
AMD A320 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
|I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O ports||4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x Speaker connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
|Dimensions||22.6 cm x 22.1 cm (8.9 x 8.7 )
mATX Form Factor