- Ryzen 3 3200G comes with 4 cores 4 threads which would enable enhanced performance in applications that can make use of the available cores. Has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz with Max Boost Clock of 4.0 GHz.
- All this paired with 6 MB of combined cache with L1 of 384KB, L2 of 2 MB and L3 cache of 4 MB. It has a TDP rating of 65W with dual-channel DDR4 support for up-to 2933Mhz.
- This processor is designed for users who value fast responsiveness and built-in Radeon Graphics, with the cutting-edge processor architecture.
- The Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H motherboard is designed to support the latest AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen, 2nd Gen Ryzen, 1st Gen Ryzen, 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics, 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics, Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics, 7th Gen A-series, Athlon X4 Processors with AMD B350 chipset and DDR4 supports up to 32GB.
- With the dynamic design the board is of Micro-ITX form factor. Equipped with latest technologies like Voltage detection, Temperature detection, Fan speed detection, Overheating warning, Fan fail warning and Fan speed control the Gigabyte B550M DS3H help you stay ahead of the game.
Game-ready onboard Radeon graphics
Cutting-edge, true quad-core architecture provides the responsiveness and performance you’d expect from a much pricier PC.
Cool, quiet, and capable
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G has a AMD wraith spire which is cool, quiet, and capable High-performance cooler to boost performance.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces* for M.2 SSD devices.
Smart Fan 5
Users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers.
Internet Accelerator Software
LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Gigabyte is patented double Locking in the motherboard and anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis.
|Product Type||Processor and Motherboard Combo|
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Desktop Processor
|Max. Boost Frequency||4.0GHz|
|Processor Graphics||Radeon Vega 8 Graphics|
|Max Operating Temp.||95°C|
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen Processors|
GA-A320M-S2H V2 Motherboard
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4|
|CPU Support||Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen, 2nd Gen Ryzen, 1st Gen Ryzen, 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics, 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics, Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics, 7th Gen A-series, Athlon X4 Processors|
|Form Factor||24.4cm x 19.5cm|
|Memory||2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Actual support may vary by CPU.
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|On-Board Graphics support||1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
- Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
|Expansion Slot||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Storage||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- Actual support may vary by CPU.
- Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon-series/ 7th Gen. A-series or Athlon X4 APU.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
|USB Ports||6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|I/O Ports||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
1 x speaker header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|Dimensions||24.4cm x 19.5cm|