This processor requires Discrete Graphics Card - Explore Graphics Card
- Ryzen 5 2600X is designed for high multiprocessing performance for games and creators. It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a maximum turbo frequency of 4.2 GHz.
- It comes with 6 cores with 12 threads in an AM4 socket with 3MB of L2 cache memory and 16MB of L3 cache memory.
- AMD StoreMI is a powerful tool for enthusiasts that want to improve load times, boot times, file management, and system responsiveness.
- AMD Ryzen Master provides for up to four profiles to store custom clocks and voltage adjustments for both the Ryzen CPU and DDR4 memory.
- Supports work environment of Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64-Bit, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit.
|Max. Boost Frequency||3.9GHz|
|Memory support||DDR4 2933|
|Processor Graphics||Discrete Graphics Card Required|
|PCIe Express Version||3.0 x16|
|Max Operating Temp.||95°C|
|Instruction Set Extension||AVX2, FMA3|
|Encryption Instruction Set||AES|
|Machine Learning||AMD SenseMI Technology, XFR2 (Extended Frequency Range), AMD StoreMI|
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen Processors|