- Ryzen 5 3400 comes with 4 cores 12 threads, which would enable enhanced performance in applications that can make use of the available cores. Has a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz with Max Boost Clock of 4.2 GHz.
- All this paired with 6 MB of combined cache with L1 of 384 KB, L2 of 2 MB and L3 cache of 4 MB. It has a TDP rating of 65W with dual channel DDR4 support for up-to 2933MHz.
- This processor is designed to offer you a smooth gaming experience while being efficient at the same time. It also comes with Wraith Spire (No LED) fan.
- The ASUS EX-A320M-GAMING Motherboard comes with unbeatable features including anti-moisture coating, gold-plated PCIe x16 and LAN design, USB Guard, plus 5X Protection III.
- ASUS iCafe LAB-certified reboot- and compatibility-tested for diskless-system use, top games and 100+ peripherals, 1000+ CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards, and more.
AMD SenseMI Technology
With AMD SenseMI technology, Ryzen processors use true machine intelligence to accelerate performance.
Zen Core Architecture
Improved energy efficiency, higher clock speeds and more cores than ever before.
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
The simple and powerful overclocking utility for AMD Ryzen™ processors.
AMD Ryzen 5 for Gaming
Elite caliber experiences on competitive titles.
AMD Ryzen 5 for Streaming
Simultaneous play and capture from one powerful system.
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Vega
Advanced and powerful computing graphics hardware available today, fused together in a single processor.
AMD Ryzen 5 for Every Creator
Power and performance for developers and enthusiasts alike.
With DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise — and with our 100 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC.
Front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
four super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity.
|Product Type||Processor and Motherboard Combo|
AMD Ryzen5 3400 Desktop Processor
|Max. Boost Frequency||4.2GHz|
|Memory support||DDR4 2933|
|Processor Graphics||Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics|
|Graphics Frequency||1400 MHz|
|Max Operating Temp.||95°C|
|Instruction Set Extension||AVX2, FMA3|
|Encryption Instruction Set||AES|
|Machine Learning||AMD SenseMI Technology|
|Storage Boost Technology||Enmotus FuzeDrive|
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen™ Processors|
ASUS EX-A320M Gaming mATX Motherboard
|CPU Socket||AMD AM4|
|CPU Support||AMD AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen™/AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4/Athlon™ Processors
Supports CPU up to 8 cores
|Memory||AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
ECC Memory (ECC model) support varies by CPU.
|On-Board Graphics support||Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
|Expansion Slot||AMD Ryzen™
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD A320 chipset
1 x PCIe 2.0 x4 (x2 mode)
1 x PCIe x1
|LAN||Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)|
|Storage||AMD Ryzen™ Processors :
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3(SATA 6Gb/s & PCI-E Gen3 x4 link)
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3
AMD A320 chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Audio Feature :
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
|USB Ports||AMD A320 chipset :
6 x USB 3.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
AMD A320 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
|I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O ports||1 x AAFP connector
1 x RGB Header(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x COM port header
1 x AIO PUMP Header
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
|Dimensions||24.4 cm x 24.4 cm (9.6 x 9.6 )
mATX Form Factor