Out of Stock
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600X comes with 6 cores and 12 threads which would enable enhanced performance in applications that can make use of the available cores. Has a base clock speed of 3.8 GHz with a max boost clock of 4.4 GHz.
- All this paired with 35 MB of combined cache with L1 of 384KB, L2 of 3 MB, and L3 cache of 32 MB. It has a TDP rating of 95W with dual-channel DDR4 support for up-to 3200Mhz.
- It comes with simple and powerful Powerful Overclocking Utility for AMD Ryzen processors and high-performance AMD wraith spire cooler is included.
- ASUS PRIME-B450M-A Motherboard gives you comprehensive control over system fans with Fan Expert2+ software, the auto-tuning mode configures all parameters with a single click.
- ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB header, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips, it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Serious High-Definition Gaming
AMD’s Ryzen 3000 Series processors deliver unrivaled technologies for exceptional performance.Open a new world of gaming and productivity possibilities.
AMD SenseMI Technology
With AMD SenseMI technology, Ryzen processors use true machine intelligence to accelerate performance.
Zen Core Architecture
Improved energy efficiency, higher clock speeds, and more cores than ever before.
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
The simple and powerful overclocking utility for AMD Ryzen processors.
AMD Ryzen 5 for Gaming
Elite caliber experiences on competitive titles.
AMD Ryzen 5 for Streaming
Simultaneous play and capture from one powerful system.
AMD Ryzen 5 for VR
Experience smooth & responsive cutting-edge VR content.
AMD Ryzen 5 for Every Creator
Power and performance for developers and enthusiasts alike.
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
Upgrade to Unrivaled Audio
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio. Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality, unlike anything you've ever experienced.
ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB header, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips.
AMD StoreMI technology is a software utility that accelerates any drive for better system responsiveness with reduced startup and software load times.
Stability and Compatibility
ASUS motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation.
All-round Energy Efficiency
The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario.
Flexible Cooling Controls
Prime B450 series motherboard offers comprehensive control over system fans via the included Fan Expert 2+ software. Auto Tuning mode configures all parameters with one click.
Beyond VR Ready
Prime B450 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance.
|Product Type||Processor and Motherboard Combo|
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Desktop Processor
|Max. Boost Frequency||4.4GHz|
|Memory support||DDR4 3200|
|Processor Graphics||Separate Graphics Card Required|
|Max Operating Temp.||95°C|
|Instruction Set Extension||AVX2, FMA3|
|Encryption Instruction Set||AES|
|Machine Learning||AMD SenseMI Technology|
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen Processors|
ASUS PRIME-B450M-A Motherboard
|CPU Socket||AMD AM4|
|CPU Support||AMD AM4 Socket AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/Ryzen 1st Generation Processors|
|Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
|On-Board Graphics support||Integrated in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/D-Sub ports
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x16 mode)
AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD B450 chipset
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
ASUS LAN Guard
AMD B450 chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)
AMD B450 chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, )
AMD B450 chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
|I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O ports||1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X4 mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x Speaker connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
|Dimensions||24.4 cm x 24 cm (9.6 x 9.5 )
mATX Form Factor