- Ryzen 7 3700X comes with 8 cores 16 threads which would enable enhanced performance in applications that can make use of the available cores. Has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz with Max Boost Clock of 4.4 GHz.
- All this paired with 36 MB of combined cache with L1 of 512KB, L2 of 4 MB, and L3 cache of 32 MB. It has a TDP rating of 65W with dual-channel DDR4 support for up-to 3200Mhz.
- It comes with simple and powerful Powerful Overclocking Utility for AMD Ryzen processors and high-performance AMD wraith prism cooler is included.
- ASUS PRIME-B450M-A Motherboard gives you comprehensive control over system fans with Fan Expert2+ software, the auto-tuning mode configures all parameters with a single click.
- ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB header, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips, it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
AMD SenseMI Technology
With AMD SenseMI technology, Ryzen processors use true machine intelligence to accelerate performance.
Zen Core Architecture
Improved energy efficiency, higher clock speeds, and more cores than ever before.
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
The simple and powerful overclocking utility for AMD Ryzen processors.
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
Upgrade to unrivaled audio
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio. Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality, unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Reliable stability and compatibility
ASUS motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation.
The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime 300 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity.
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB header, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips.
All-round energy efficiency
The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible cooling controls for air or liquid
With Prime 300 Series motherboards you have comprehensive control over fans, water pumps, and even all-in-one coolers ― all via Fan Expert 4 Core.
Beyond VR ready
Prime B450 series isn't just VR ready — it goes way beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that the Prime B450 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity.
|Product Type||Processor and Motherboard Combo|
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Desktop Processor
|Max. Boost Frequency||4.4GHz|
|Memory support||DDR4 3200|
|Heatsink/Fan||Wraith Prism with RGB LED|
|Max Operating Temp.||95°C|
|Instruction Set Extension||AVX2, FMA3|
|Encryption Instruction Set||AES|
|Machine Learning||AMD SenseMI Technology|
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen Processors|
ASUS PRIME-B450M-A Motherboard
|CPU Socket||AMD AM4|
|CPU Support||AMD AM4 Socket AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/Ryzen 1st Generation Processors|
|Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
|On-Board Graphics support||Integrated in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
Multi-VGA output support: DVI-D/D-Sub ports
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x16 mode)
AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD B450 chipset
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
ASUS LAN Guard
AMD B450 chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCI-E 3.0 x 4 mode)
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)
AMD B450 chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, )
AMD B450 chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
|I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O ports||1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X4 mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x Speaker connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
|Dimensions||24.4 cm x 24 cm (9.6 x 9.5 )
mATX Form Factor