- AMD Ryzen 7 5700X processor is the newest CPU in the Ryzen family with Radeon Graphics integrated based on Zen 3 Architecture. Designed for high-speed gaming performance with dual channel DDR4 architecture supporting for up to 3200MHz.
- The 8 core and 16 thread combo AMD CPU comes with a full suite of technologies to elevate your PC’s processing power including Precision Boost 2 and PCIe 4.0.
- The unlocked Ryzen 7 processor has a base clock speed of 3.4GHz with Max Boost Clock of 4.6GHz.
- All this paired with 36MB of combined cache for rapid access to large data sets. The massive cache memory on-board translates to superior game performance and other multi-threaded processes.
- Ryzen 7 5700X CPU supports AMD StoreMI Technology, AMD Zen 3 Core Architecture and AMD Ryzen VR-Ready Premium extending the numerous wonders you can perform with the 5000 series AMD processor.
Experience elite “Zen 3” gaming performance
Get the processor that is beautifully balanced for serious PC enthusiasts with “Zen 3” architecture1. With 8 cores, 16 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.6GHz2 and 36MB of total cache, the AMD Ryzen 7 5700X gives you the competitive edge.
Performance you deserve
All AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors come with the full suite of AMD Ryzen technologies designed to elevate your PC’s processing power including Precision Boost 2 and Precision Boost Overdrive.
The ultimate build
AMD Ryzen 5000 Series desktop processors are drop-in ready on AMD 500 and select 400 Series motherboards with a simple BIOS update.They’re also ready to be tweaked and fine-tuned using Ryzen Master.Download AMD StoreMI to get HDD storage at SSD speeds.
|Model||Ryzen 7 5700X|
|Max Boost Clock||4.6GHz|
|Processor Technology for CPU Cores||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
|Memory support||DDR4 3200MHz|
|Processor Graphics||Discrete Graphics Card Required|
|USB Type-C Support||Yes|
|PCIe Express Version||PCIe 4.0|
|Thermal Solution||Not included|
|Max Operating Temperature||90°C|
|Supported Extensions||AES, AMD-V, AVX, AVX2, FMA3,
MMX(+), SHA, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, SSE4A, SSSE3, x86-64
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen Processors|
|Warranty||3 Years Brand Warranty|