Out of Stock
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900X processor is the newest CPU in the Ryzen family based on Zen 3 Architecture. It is designed to offer you high-speed gaming performance. Supports dual channel DDR4 support for up to 3200MHz.
- The 12 core and 24 threads combo processor come with a full suite of technologies designed to elevate your PC’s processing power including Precision Boost 2, Precision Boost Overdrive and PCIe 4.0. It will offer you brilliant gaming experience when paired with an equally capable graphics card.
- The unlocked processor has a base clock speed of 3.7GHz with Max Boost Clock of 4.8GHz. It comes with Wraith Stealth cooler adding that extra flair to your gaming rig and making sure the processor is cooled sufficiently.
- The ASUS ROG Strix LC 360 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler is designed for compact and mid-sized gaming builds features compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Bundled with features like Aura Sync RGB and triple ROG 120mm radiator fans
- Equipped with the latest cooling-plate design featuring micro-channels that provide more thermal dissipation area for processor heat. With four-pin PWM control for both the pump and radiator fans, ROG Strix LC delivers precise speed control for the perfect balance of performance and acoustics in every scenario.
One processor that can game as well as it creates
Get the competitive edge with 12 cores, 24 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.8GHz and 70MB of cache. The AMD Ryzen 5900X is the ultimate enthusiast processor for gamers, for creators, for everyone.
Powerhouse performance for creators
Obliterate multithreaded tasks like 3D rendering, video rendering, and software compiling by taking advantage of 12 cores, 24 threads, and PCIe 4.0 support.
Outshine The Competition
ROG Strix LC is a series of high-performance CPU liquid coolers designed for compact and mid-sized gaming builds. Featuring an illuminated ROG logo with Aura Sync support, plus ROG-designed radiator fans, the ROG Strix LC series brings the performance, features and design details you expect from ROG to a vital part of your gaming system.
Cool to the Core
The ROG radiator fan is specifically tuned to deliver optimum performance with ROG Strix LC series radiators, generating 81CFM/5.0mm H2O for superior cooling efficiency. the latest cooling-plate design featuring micro-channels that provide more thermal dissipation area for processor heat and gives precise control with the help of 4-pin PWM pump control.
|Max. Boost Frequency||Up to 4.8GHz|
|Lithography||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
|System Memory||Up to 3200MHz|
|Processor Graphics||Discrete Graphics Card Required|
|PCIe Express Version||PCIe 4.0|
|Storage Boost Technology||AMD StoreMI Technology|
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen Processors|
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|
|Model||ASUS ROG STRIX LC 360|
|Dimension||80 x 80 x 45 mm|
|Block Material (CPU Plate)||Copper|
|Dimension||121 x 394 x 27mm|
|Tube||Sleeved Rubber Tube|
|Dimension||120 x 120 x 25mm|
|Speed||800 - 2500 RPM +/- 10%|
|Static Pressure||5.0 mmH2O|
|Air Flow||80.95 CFM / 137.5 m3h|
|Compatibility||Intel: LGA 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
AMD: AM4, TR4
|Warranty||5 Years of Warranty from the Manufacturer|