- Antec VP700P Plus power supply delivers guaranteed 700W continuous power and the components can tolerate wide range of mains voltage support.
- Features a Thermal Manager, an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat and noise management and it allows your PSU to stay at an optimal temperature.
- The CircuitShield is a full suite of industrial grade protections and consists of high performance capacitors to ensure tightest DC stability and regulation.
- The 120 mm silent fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life, guaranteeing hours of operation. The 85% efficiency saves money on power bills.
- Equiped with dual +12V rails with high load capabilities ensures maximum CPU and GPU compatibility.
The new generation of VP700P PLUS is crafted for quality, performance and incredible value. This entry-level solution is rated from 500W to 700W, saving energy through its high efficiency of up to 85% efficient and is 80 PLUS 230V Standard certified.
120 mm Silent Fan
The 120 mm Silent Fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life, guaranteeing hours of operation. Features a Thermal Manager, an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management and will allow your PSU to stay at an optimal temperature.
Delivering up to 85% efficiency
The VP P PLUS series utilizes active PFC, and provides efficiency during max and low loads—living up to the performance standards that we are known for.
3 Year Warranty
We stand by the quality and safety of the VP P PLUS Power Supplies, offering a 3-year parts and labor warranty and unlimited access to our incomparable technical support and customer service.
|Series||VP P PLUS|
|Input Voltage||200-240 VAC ±10%|
|PFC||Active PFC (>0.9 typical)|
|Fan||120mm Silent Fan|
|Connectors||1 x MB 24(20+4) Pin
1 x 8(4+4) Pin EPS 12V
4 x 8(6+2) Pin PCI-E
7 x SATA
2 x Molex
1 x FDD
|Dimension||140 x 150 x 86 mm|
|Package Contents||Antec VP700P PLUS Power Supply|