14 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer ASRock.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- The X570 Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 Socket motherboard supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen 2000 and 3000 Series processors.
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM slots that can take in a maximum of 128GB memory, with support for DDR4 4066+(OC) ECC & non-ECC. It supports DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0. 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED
- The board is Thunderbolt ready with 5-pin AIC Connector. It also supports 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug. 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s).
- Supports Multi-GPU using AMD Quad CrossFireX and CrossFireX to give you more enhanced gaming experience along with HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz and supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 ports along with 4K UHD playback
Dual Hyper M.2
Supports the next generation PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSDs, it is capable of perform twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
PCIe Steel Slot
ASRock’s exclusive Steel Slot with extra anchor points are revolutionary added to ensure signal stability and also making sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers and chassis. Users can synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Intel LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users.
M.2 Key E for WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
Full Spike Protection
ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by unexpected voltage spikes.
ECC Memory Support
This motherboard is capable of supporting DDR4 ECC un-buffered memory modules that delivers server-grade performance and rock-solid durability for high-end computing systems, such as scientific or financial computers. It’s mission-critical to minimize errors in data especially for the server business and data centers.
|CPU Support||Supports AMD AM4 socket Ryzen 2000 and 3000 series processors (Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 7, Ryzen 9)|
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
|Expansion Slots||AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse)
- 2 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x16 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge)
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x16 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso)
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x8 (PCIE1); dual at x8 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))
- 1 x PCI Express 4.0 x1 Slot
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX and CrossFireX
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
|LAN||- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel I211AT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Graphic Interface||- Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU
- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB
- Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Ports (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDMI 2.0
- Supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports Microsoft PlayReady
|Storage||- 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Matisse) or Gen3x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Pinnacle Ridge and Picasso)
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Pinnacle Ridge and Picasso)
|Audio Ports (Rear)||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- ELNA Audio Caps
- PCB Isolate Shielding
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
|Rear Panel Ports||- 3 x Antenna Ports (on I/O Panel Shield)
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Internal Ports||- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x AMD Fan LED Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers
- 1 x Addressable LED Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x AMD LED Fan USB Header
- 1 x Thunderbolt AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt 3 AIC Card R2.0 only)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
|Accessories||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
|Dimension||24.4 x 24.4 cm(9.6 x 9.6 inches)