14 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer ASRock.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- The motherboard comes with LGA1151 socket supporting 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
- 4x DDR4 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 128GB
- 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (run single at x16 or dual at x16/x4), 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x1 Slots (Flexible PCIe)
- Comes with multi-Graphics support with AMD Quad CrossFireX & CrossFireX Technology
Built for 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
The improved power phase design offers smooth power delivery to the more powerful 8th Generation Intel Core Processors, providing unmatched overclocking capabilities, lower temperature for advanced gamers, and reinforced system stability for taking on all sorts of arduous computing tasks.
Dual Ultra M.2 For SSD
Equipped with M.2 slot that supports both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s.
Supports Type 22110 M.2
Ready for higher capacity and even faster Type 22110 M.2 NVMe SSD to fulfill the need of performance.
10 Power Phase
Designed with an 10 Power Phase Design, this motherboard provides completely smooth power delivery to the CPU.
4-Layer Memory POOL Technology
POOL (Planes On Outer Layers) technology allows 4-layer boards to utilize stripline routing instead of micro-strip routing, making motherboard having better electrical properties and performance.
Intel LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
|Model||ASRock Z390 Pro4|
|CPU Socket||Intel 1151|
|CPU Support||Supports 8th Generation Intel Core Processors|
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 4266+(OC)* / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2800(OC) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
|On-Board Graphics support||- Supports Intel UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel UHD Graphics
- DirectX 12
- HWA Encode/Decode: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 8-bit, HEVC/H.265 10-bit, VP8, VP9 8-bit, VP9 10-bit (Decode only), MPEG2, MJPEG, VC-1
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 with DVI-D and HDMI 1.4 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 Port
|Multi-GPU support||AMD Quad CrossFireX|
|LAN||- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Storage||- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- ELNA Audio Caps
|USB Ports||2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 3 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
|I/O Ports||- 1 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A Ports(10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C Port(10 Gb/s(Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Internal I/O ports||- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 3 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
|Accessories||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
|Dimension||ATX Motherboard with dimensions of 12.0-in x 8.8-in / 30.5 cm x 22.4 cm|
|Warranty||3 Year Brand Warranty|