- The ASUS Prime H510M-E motherboard is designed to support latest Intel Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel Core processors & 10th Gen Intel Core. The board is PCIe 4.0 Ready supporting up to 64GB DDR4 3200MHz(OC) of memory and Intel Turbo Boost Technology to push your experience to its peak.
- The board features the most comprehensive cooling options ever that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ or the UEFI BIOS. It employs stronger PCH heatsink. These comprehensive cooling options are controllable and configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software.
- Enjoy extended connectivity with the next-gen technology of PCIe 4.0, 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A. With the integration of LANGuard gives advanced signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput.
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel Core processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H510 provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
The M.2 supports x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, up to 32Gb/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
PCIe 4.0 Slot
Designed specifically for 11th Gen Intel CPUs and offer PCIe 4.0 connectivity for the latest GPUs. The wide bandwidth and superfast transmission speeds allow you to create builds that can handle high loads effortlessly.
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectivity for compatible cases.
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
Fan Xpert 2+
PRIME 500 Series motherboards offer comprehensive control over system fans, via the included Fan Expert 2+ software. Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards. Its shields the slot to protect it from damage.
|Model||ASUS PRIME-H510M-E (90MB17E0-M0UAY0)|
|CPU Socket||Intel Socket LGA1200|
|CPU Support||Intel Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel Core processors & 10th Gen Intel Core
Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
|Memory||DDR4 3200(OC)/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|On-Board Graphics support||1 x DisplayPort 1.4
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI 2.0
Intel 11th & 10th Gen Processors:
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slots
- Intel 11th Core processors support PCIe 4.0 x16
- Intel 10th processors support PCIe 3.0 x16
Intel H510 Chipset:
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
|Ethernet||1 x Intel I219-V 1Gb Ethernet|
|Storage||Supports 1 x M.2 slot and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel H510 Chipset:
M.2 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA modes)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
|Audio||Realtek ALC897/887 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Supports up to 24-Bit/192 kHz playback
- Audio Shielding
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- Dedicated audio PCB layers
|Back Panel I/O Ports||2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 x Type-A)
2 x USB 2.0 ports (2 x Type-A)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI port
1 x Intel I219-V 1Gb Ethernet port
3 x Audio jacks
1 x PS/2 Keyboard (purple) port
1 x PS/2 Mouse (green) port
|Internal I/O ports||
Fan and Cooling related
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan header(s)
1 x 4-pin Chassis Fan header(s)
1 x 24-pin Main Power connector
1 x 8-pin +12V Power connector
1 x M.2 slots (Key M)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
1 x RGB header
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x COM Port header
1 x Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x Speaker header
1 x SPI TPM header (14-1pin)
1 x 10-1 pin System Panel header
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x I/O Shield
1 x M.2 SSD screw package
1 x Support DVD
1 x User manual
|Dimensions||22.6cm x 21.1cm
Micro-ATX Form Factor
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|