Out of Stock
- ASUS Prime Z370-A II comes with an enhanced power solution, it adjusts power delivery based on the number of power phases, optimizing power and efficiency for the latest Intel processors.
- ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces for improved memory overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000 and ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors.
- The One-click takes care of complex system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks. Controllable onboard RGB lighting that can be easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
- Supreme flexibility with Intel Optane memory ready, Thunderbolt 3, dual M.2 support and M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures.
PRIME Z370-A II
ASUS Prime Z370 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus loads of scope to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest Intel processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies which include automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, immersive onboard audio, and support for the ASUS Fan Extension Card.
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
PRIME Z370-A II has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C and that means optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C ports, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
ThunderboltEX 3 Card Support
PRIME Z370-A II provides full support for a ThunderboltEX 3 card. An Intel-certified Thunderbolt 3 add-on card enables breathtaking bi-directional speeds of up to 40Gbps through a single cable up to 4X faster than other PC data-transfer protocols.
Cooler by design
PRIME Z370-A II features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
- Multiple temperature sources: Each header can monitor and react to dedicated thermal sensors.
- AIO pump: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
- 4-pin PWM/DC fan: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
- Smart protection: Each onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
- ASUS Fan Holder: With the Fan Holder and fan in place, VRM temperatures are reduced by up to 25 degrees.
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots.
All-round energy efficiency
The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible cooling controls
With Prime 300 Series motherboards you have comprehensive control over fans, water pumps, and even all-in-one (AIO) coolers ― all via Fan Expert 4 Core. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
Intel Optane memory ready
Intel Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by Prime 300 Series motherboards. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
|Model||PRIME Z370M-A III|
|CPU Socket||Intel Socket 1151|
|CPU Support||Intel® Socket 1151 for 9th/8th Generation Core Generation Pentium/Celeron Processors
Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|On-Board Graphics support||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
|Expansion Slot||2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4*, x8+x4+x4/x0**) *
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
* For 2 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_2 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
** For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
|Multi-GPU support||Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX Technology
|LAN||Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
ASUS LAN Guard
|Storage||1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE mode only)*2
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel Optane Memory Ready
|Audio||Realtek® S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input (Line-in)
- Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *3
Audio Feature :
- DTS Headphone:X
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Power pre-regulator: Reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
|USB Ports||ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (1 at back panel, teal blue, Type-A, Support 3A power output)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (1 at back panel, , USB Type-CTM, Support 3A power output)
Intel® Z370 Chipset :
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
Intel® Z370 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
|I/O Ports||1 x DVI-D
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A,
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 USB Type-CTM
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O ports||1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE mode only)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x MemOK! button(s)
1 x CPU OV
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x COM port header
1 x T_Sensor Connector
1 x AIO PUMP Header
1 x M.2 Fan Header
1 x ASUS Fan Holder
3 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x Q-connector(s) (1 in 1)
|Dimensions||30.5 cm x 24.4 cm (9.6 x 9.6 )
ATX Form Factor
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|