- ASUS Prime Z370-A II comes with enhanced power solution, it adjusts power delivery based on the number of power phases, optimizing power and efficiency for the latest Intel processors.
- Fan Xpert 4 Core gives flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces for improved memory overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000.
- Multiple hardware protection for comprehensive security, Fan Xpert 4 Core: Flexible control for ultimate cooling and quiet operation.
- Dual native M.2 and NVMe PCIe RAID support for lightning-fast memory speeds, Intel Optane memory support most up-to-date high-speed storage technology.
PRIME Z370M-PLUS II
ASUS Prime Z370 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus loads of scope to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest Intel processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies which includes automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, immersive onboard audio, and support for the ASUS Fan Extension Card.
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6X-stronger retention and 1.3X-greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
Reliable stability and compatibility
ASUS motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation.
Beyond VR ready
The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime 300 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance.
Cooler by design
PRIME Z370M-PLUS II features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core or the UEFI BIOS.
- Multiple temperature sources: Each header can monitor and react to dedicated thermal sensors.
- 4-pin PWM/DC fan: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
- Smart protection: Each onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots.
All-round energy efficiency
The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible cooling controls
With Prime 300 Series motherboards you have comprehensive control over fans, water pumps, and even all-in-one (AIO) coolers ― all via Fan Expert 4 Core. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
Intel Optane memory ready
Intel Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by Prime 300 Series motherboards. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
|CPU Socket||Intel Socket 1151|
|CPU Support||Intel® Socket 1151 for 9th/8th Generation Core Generation Pentium/Celeron Processors
Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|On-Board Graphics support||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
|Expansion Slot||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
|Multi-GPU support||Supports AMD CrossFireX Technology|
|LAN||Intel I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
|Storage||Intel® Z370 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® CPU with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1)
PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
|USB Ports||Intel® Z370 Chipset :
7 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
Intel® Z370 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
|I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O ports||2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Mono Out header
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x SCD (by region)
|Dimensions||24.4 cm x 24.4 cm (9.6 x 9.6 )
m-ATX Form Factor
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|