10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer ASUS.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- ROG Chakram Core is equipped with a high-end optical sensor to give you the speed and accuracy you need. Its 100 to 16,000 dpi sensor tracks movements up to an astounding 400 inches per second (IPS) at up to 40 g acceleration. Its 1,000 Hz polling rate ensures lag-free responsiveness so the onscreen action reacts instantly.
- Take advantage of the built-in joystick for unmatched levels of control with ROG Chakram Core and your gaming keyboard. The joystick can be set to Digital or Analog modes to fit your play style. Choose between the long or the short joystick, or do away with it completely.
- ROG Chakram Core has a screw-less modular design, with a magnetic cover and buttons, and exclusive push-fit switch sockets and adjustable weight providing loads of customization options to make Chakram Core your own.
- The DPI On-The-Scroll feature on ROG Chakram Core lets you adjust mouse sensitivity easily, with no software required. Just press and hold the DPI button and scroll the wheel to select sensitivity levels for more accurate sniping or raise it for faster scrolling across the screen.
- Use Armoury Crate to map Stealth, Instant Screenshot, or Target Focus commands onto any button or the joystick in digital mode. Stealth hides all apps and mutes audio for instant privacy, Instant Screenshot lets you capture your moment of glory. Target Focus instantly lowers sensitivity level for more precise sniping.
GAME-Changing Versatility and Control
ROG Chakram Core is a 16,000 dpi, 1000 Hz wired gaming mouse with a programmable, removable joystick to put superior control right under your thumb. Featuring exclusive push-fit switch sockets, adjustable weight, and the unique DPI On-The-Scroll feature for sensitivity adjustment, Chakram Core puts everything you need right in your hand.
ROG Chakram Core is equipped with a high-end optical sensor to give you the speed and accuracy you need. Its 100 to 16,000 dpi sensor tracks movements up to an astounding 400 inches per second (IPS) at up to 40 g acceleration. Its 1,000 Hz polling rate ensures lag-free responsiveness so the onscreen action reacts instantly.
The 256-level Analog mode gives you a level of control you’d expect from a real analog joystick or gamepad joystick for much more precise control. Run-and-gun with your in-game character, drive a vehicle and fly a plane, all with Chakram Core.
In Digital mode, the joystick works in four directions, and can be programmed for additional controls for first-person-shooter (FPS) or battle royale games. Simply push to reload, switch weapons, tilt, or open up in-game maps and more.
The two bundled joysticks cater to different hand sizes and play styles. They can be removed when not in use, and you can fit the socket cover for a flush panel.
Screw Less Modular Design
ROG Chakram Core has a screw-less modular design, with a magnetic cover and buttons, and exclusive push-fit switch sockets and adjustable weight providing loads of customization options to make Chakram Core your own.
|ROG Chakram Core
|PAW3335 Optical Sensor
|USB Report Rate
|L/R Switch Type
|9 (5 + 4 in digital joystick mode)
|97 / 111 g (without cable)
|132.7 x 76.6 x 42.8 mm
|1 Year Brand Warranty
|1 x ROG Chakram Core
1x short joystick
1 x long joystick 1 x joystick socket cover
1 x switch remover
1 x 13.6g adjustable weight
2 x ROG stickers
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Warranty Booklet