14 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer ASUS.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- ASUS ROG STRIX B365-G Gaming motherboard is designed to support the latest Intel's 9th/8th Gen core processors with DDR4 memory up to 64GB. The board supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- The board comes with an integrated Intel HD graphics processor and supports multiple GPUs with AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology. With ASUS overvoltage protection the board is safe against any unexpected spikes in voltages
- With comprehensive cooling options, dual PCIe 3.0 M.2 slots and improved DDR4 memory stability and much more, ROG Strix B365 Gaming delivers the performance you need
- Offers rich customization options with lighting synchronization as well as guided performance tuning and optimization via intuitive ROG software that makes it easy for experienced and first-time system builders alike to create a gaming system
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed. ROG Strix B365-G Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core or the UEFI BIOS.
Digit+ power control together with an efficient thermal solution ensure ROG Strix B365-G Gaming has the muscle to control Intel's latest CPUs. Added Thermal solution and MicroFine Alloy Chokes increase the power optimization.
Dual PCIe 3.0 M.2
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slots provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 3.0 storage devices via the dual M.2 slots to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds.
ROG Strix B365-G Gaming features a T-Topology trace layout that ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. Integrated OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across PCB layers to reduce vias.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation.
Pre-Mount I/O Shield
ROG's patent-pending I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black, and it's pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard. The I/O shield protects the electrical surges to be contained.
featuring Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) for 1.9X-greater tolerance to static electricity and 2.5X-greater prtection (up to 15KV) against surges.
|Model||ROG STRIX B365-G Gaming|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1151|
|CPU Support||Intel 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Chipset||Build in Intel B365|
|Memory||Intel B365 Chipset
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|On-Board Graphics support||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support|
|Multi-GPU support||Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology|
|Expansion Slot||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
ROG GameFirst Technology
|Storage||Intel B365 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)1 year / 2 years
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel Optane Memory Ready
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB (Line-out at rear) 113 dB SNR recording input
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- LED-lit Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference, with a gorgeous illuminated trace path
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
|USB Ports||Intel B365 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s)
Intel B365 Chipset :
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
Intel B365 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s)
|I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (red)Type-A
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
Anti-surge LAN (RJ45) port
|Internal I/O ports||1 x AAFP connector 1 x Aura RGB Strip Header 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 with E key for Wi-Fi module
1 x TPM header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x Strix door hanger
1 x CABLE TIE BLACK
1 x ROG Strix stickers
|Dimensions||24.4 cm x 24.4 cm (9.6 x 9.6 inch)
mATX Form Factor
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|