- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turing Architecture technology with 1665 Boost Clock, 4352 CUDA core and 11GB of overclocked GDDR6 memory, the ASUS graphics card is ready to take on any challenge thrown its way.
- The GPU comes with Axial-tech fan design which features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure and 0dB technology which results the operation of fan only when the temperature hits 55° Celsius
- The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti features Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup.
- The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more, with the option to monitor everything in real-time
- The GPU gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games. With 1 year premium XSplit Game caster license, your gaming experiences have got no boundaries. You can broadcast, record and even annotate your screen to the world.
Outshine The Competition
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti teams up NVIDIA's A-list GPU with an elite cast of specialists, setting the stage for epic gaming action. argantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that's honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing's performance.
Axial-tech Fan Design
To keep Turing's temperatures under tight control, ASUS have brought a larger cooler to the table, which necessitates a more powerful and efficient fan that must maintain a whisper-quiet acoustic profile.
0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
This generation, adopt a 2.7-slot footprint to accommodate a larger heatsink because this increases the overall surface area of our cooling array by over 20% compared to last gen. The latest design gives you a lot more thermal headroom for overclocking.
Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps.
ASUS FanConnect II
ASUS FanConnect II features two 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. Connected fans react to GPU and CPU temperatures, so that your system is optimally cooled no matter what you do.
By combining advanced VR rendering, real-time ray tracing, and AI, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2080Ti will take VR to a new level of realism. Cable management is much improved with VirtualLink, which utilizes an Alternate Mode of USB Type-C to provide a quick, single-cable connection.
Real-Time Ray Tracing
Ray tracing is the definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a level of realism far beyond what's possible using traditional rendering techniques. NVIDIA Turing™ is the first GPU capable of real-time ray tracing.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti features NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for the smoothest and fastest gaming imaginable, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag.
ASUS have partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience.
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|
|Video Memory||11GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1665 MHz GPU Base Clock : 1350 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1650 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1350 MHz
|Memory Clock||14000 MHz|
|System Interface||2 x Native HDMI 2.0b
2 x Native DisplayPort 1.4
1 x USB Type-C
HDCP Support 2.2
|HDCP Support||Yes (2.2)|
|Recommended Power Supply||650W|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin|
|Accessories||1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Dimensions||30.47 x 13.04 x 5.41 Centimeter|
|Warranty||3 Years of Warranty from the Date of Purchase|
|Package Contents||ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti OC Graphics card
1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop