- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turing Architecture technology with 1770 Boost Clock, 4352 CUDA core and 11GB of factory overclocked GDDR6 memory, the ASUS graphics card is ready to take on any challenge thrown its way.
- The GPU comes with Axial-tech fan design which features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure and 0dB technology which results the operation of fan only when the temperature hits 55° Celsius
- The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti features Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup.
- The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more, with the option to monitor everything in real-time
- The GPU gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games. With 1 year premium XSplit Game caster license, your gaming experiences have got no boundaries. You can broadcast, record and even annotate your screen to the world.
ROG STRIX RTX 2080 TI WHITE EDITION
2080 Ti features a white shroud, backplate, frame, and fans. It also boasts a healthy performance boost through a very selective binning process and aggressive factory overclocks of the GPU and memory. Previous white designs were limited to mainstream graphics cards, so for those looking to build a high-end rig with white components, the time has come.
Axial-Tech Fan Design
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55° Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
This generation, adopt a 2.7-slot footprint to accommodate a larger heatsink because this increases the overall surface area of our cooling array by over 20% compared to last gen. The latest design gives you a lot more thermal headroom for overclocking.
NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology is used for the smoothest and fastest gaming imaginable, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. Enjoy the latest first-person shooters, sports and action-adventure games at super-fast frame rates.
ASUS FanConnect II
The shroud features a subtle gradient accented illuminated strip, adding a professionally styled accent to your build.
Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards.
ASUS have partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience.
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process.
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|
|Video Memory||11GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1770 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1740 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1350 MHz
|Memory Clock||14800 MHz|
|System Interface||2 x Native HDMI 2.0b
2 x Native DisplayPort 1.4
1 x USB Type-C
HDCP Support 2.2
|HDCP Support||Yes (2.2)|
|Recommended Power Supply||650W|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Dimensions||30.5 x 13 x 5.4 Centimeter|
|Warranty||3 Years of Warranty from the Date of Purchase|
|Package Contents||ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti OC Edition Graphics Card White|