10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer ASUS.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- Powered by NVIDIA's Ampere architecture building blocks for the world’s fastest most efficient GPU, the new ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 3060 OC Edition is powered with 4864 CUDA Cores and 8GB of GDDR6 memory. The GPU is loaded with 2nd Gen RT Cores which gives 2X throughput compared to the previous gen.
- Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. The DLSS is AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience.
- Equipped with improved Axial Tech technology, blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake. The center fan's extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
- Now with support for up to 8K resolution, the new generation cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities. The GeForce RTX graphics card deliver advanced DX12 features like variable rate shading, bringing games to life with ultra-realistic visual effects and faster frame rates.
- In addition to under-the-hood design changes, the ROG Strix features a new face with metal accents that mirror the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Mixing surface textures and materials make a statement when vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs.
From top to bottom, the ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 3060 Ti has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new Ampere chips from NVIDIA and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans.
Axial Tech Upgrades
The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow. The center fan's extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan has been reversed. This reduces airflow turbulence inside of the cooling array for another boost to the card's overall thermal performance.
Manufacturing process that polishes the surface of the heat spreader to improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
2.9 Slot Design
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a large 2.9-slot footprint. Increasing the heatsink size compared to the last generation provides more thermal headroom to account for the new high-performance chipset.
Fan Connect II
The rear of the ROG Strix graphics card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the GPU and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU or GPU temperature.
The ROG Strix features a new face with metal accents that mirror the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Mixing surface textures and materials make a statement when vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs.
A wide backplate vent and shortened PCB allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled by the GPU's circulating cooler design. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader.
A new addressable RGB element can be customized with Armoury Crate to create a uniform look along with other ROG components. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3080, three 8-pin power connectors are present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards.
ASUS have partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience.
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process.
NVIDIA Ampere Architecture
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
Experience today's biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered DLSS.
DLSS AI Architecture
A groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings.
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TI|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - 1890 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode - 1860 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Memory Speed||19 Gbps|
|System Interface||HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.1)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
|HDCP Support||Yes (2.3)|
|Recommended Power Supply||750W|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin|
|Accessories||1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x ROG ruler
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Dimensions||31.85 x 14.01 x 5.78 Centimeter|
|Warranty||3 Years of Warranty from the Date of Purchase|
|Package Contents||ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3060 Ti O8G Gaming Graphics card
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x ROG ruler
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual