- Powered by NVIDIA's Ampere architecture building blocks for the world’s fastest most efficient GPU, the new ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3090 OC Edition is powered with 1770MHz Boost Clock, 10496 CUDA Cores and 24GB of GDDR6X memory. The GPU is loaded with 2nd Gen RT Cores which gives 2X throughput compared to the previous gen.
- Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. The DLSS is AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience.
- Equipped with improved Axial Tech technology, to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA's new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity. A fan-stop mode kicks in when the GPU temp falls below 55 degrees.
- Now with support for up to 8K resolution, the new generation cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities. The GeForce RTX graphics card deliver advanced DX12 features like variable rate shading, bringing games to life with ultra-realistic visual effects and faster frame rates.
- The all new TUF Gaming motherboard is packed with components like military grade capacitors and other TUF components for enhanced durability. In the software side GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls and system monitoring to enjoy a smooth sail.
The TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3090 OC has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps.
Axial Tech Upgrades
TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA's new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
The fans have been smartly tuned with a reversed rotation for the center fan, which reduces turbulence, and with a fan-stop mode that kicks in when the GPU temp falls below 55 degrees.
NVIDIA Ampere Architecture
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
Experience today's biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered DLSS.
DLSS AI Architecture
A groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings.
To get heat into the heatsink array efficiently, so that it can be whisked away by the powerful axial-tech fans, a manufacturing process is used that improves the surface smoothness of the heatspreader at the microscopic level and extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for thermal transfer.
2.7 Slot Design
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.7-slot footprint. This generation of TUF Gaming graphics cards also feature a dedicated heatsink for VRAM to keep temperatures under control.
Components are selected for TUF Gaming graphics cards based on their durability and performance. In addition to top-shelf chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition.
An all-aluminum shroud adds robust protection to TUF Gaming graphics cards and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease. Mixing surface textures and materials make a statement when vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs.
Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler.
A new addressable RGB element can be customized with Armoury Crate to create a uniform look along with other ROG components. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3080, two 8-pin power connectors are present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards.
ASUS have partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience.
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process.
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 OC Edition|
|Video Memory||24GB GDDR6X|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - 1770 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode - 1740 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Memory Speed||19.5 Gbps|
|System Interface||HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.1)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
|HDCP Support||Yes (2.3)|
|Recommended Power Supply||850W|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin|
|Accessories||1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
1 x TUF certificate of Reliability
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Dimensions||29.99 x 12.69 x 5.16 Centimeter|
|Warranty||3 Years of Warranty from the Date of Purchase|
|Package Contents||ASUS TUF RTX 3090 OC 24G Gaming Graphics card
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
1 x TUF certificate of Reliability