- Unprecedented airflow for a Mini-ITX case with front mesh panel and vents on the top and side panels.
- Designed to Support Ultra high-end graphics card up to 343mm and standard length ATX PSU.
- Equipped with quick disassembling fan stand, easy to install and disassemble.
- It comes with a 120mm radiator in front for extreme cooling. Also 2 fans at front for free airflow and cooling.
- Got space to accommodate even the largest high-end VGAs, a 5.25" optical drive and up to 3 HDDs / 5 SSDs.
Compact Mini-ITX Case
The Elite 130 is a small Mini-ITX case intended to hold some big-time hardware. With room for modern full-length graphics cards, it means having a system that can handle anything you throw at it without taking up the space you'd expect. A system inside the Elite 130 would feel just as at home on a desk as it would in a home theater system.
PSU and AIO Compatibility
Rest assure will not only support the latest compact PSU but any standard full-sized power supplies and keep your CPU running cool by fitting 120mm radiators for perfectly sized enclosure.
|Dimensions||240mm x 207.4mm x 398.5mm|
|Appearance||Polymer front mesh panel|
|Motherboard Support||Mini ITX|
|I/O Ports||2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, Audio In & Out|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|5.25" Driver Bays||1|
|3.5" Driver Bays||3 (1 from 5.25” drive bay)|
|2.5" Driver Bays||5 (3 from 5.25" drive bays, 1 from the side bracket, 1 from the bottom)|
|SSD Bays||5 (3 from 5.25" drive bays, 1 from the side bracket, 1 from the bottom|
|Front||120mm fan x 1 (installed)|
|Side||80x25mm fan x 1 (installed) / 20 CFM|
|VGA Card Length||343mm / 13.5 inch|
|CPU Cooler Height||65mm / 2.5 inch|
|PSU Length||180mm / 7.1 inch (w/ less cable management), 142mm / 5.6 inch (w/ full cable management)|
|Power Supply Support||Standard ATX PS2|