10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer Cooler Master.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- By employing Cooler Master’s Masterbox NR200P, it demonstrates a process for thermal performance and pairs it with premium lighting. With advanced technology sculpted into fine art, the MasterBox NR200P carve their own path to the bleeding edge, signifying the NR200P’s competitive character.
- To have a well cooled gaming rig, the cabinets comes with two 120mm fans at the top. Supports One 92mm fan at the rear. In addition to this the cabinet is designed to support two 120mm/140mm fans at the side support ensuring that performance is increased.
- The standard NR200P Cabinet comes with an streamlined design edge to edge tempered glass side panel. Precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics, elevating how builds and system lighting interact with the design.
- Clearances of 330mm for the graphics card, 155mm for CPU coolers and 130mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades. Compatibility for high-performance hardware makes the NR200P gaming in its core and future-proof to upgrades.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, 280mm, 240mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool and cabinet has 360 Degree Accessibility with multiple motherboard support.
STYLE WITHOUT SACRIFICE
The MasterBox NR200P uses features normally found in stylish, high-end ATX cases and cleverly utilizes space-saving measures to create a chassis taking up less than half the volume. Every feature is thoughtfully laid out in an 18-liter space to maximize component compatibility, thermal efficiency, and ease of assembly.
Limited Size, Unlimited Options
Many features found in larger ATX chassis while retaining a space-efficient form factor. The choice of a vented steel side panel for unrestricted airflow, or a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel of a computing beast. A PCI Riser is included for vertical GPU installation to better showcase it against the glass, or to feed it fresh air from the side with the vented panel.
Triple-slot GPU Support
Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm allowing the fitment of large high-end graphics cards. A custom-sized riser cable is included to mount a graphics card vertically to showcase it, or allow radiator mounting at the bottom of the chassis to keep the system running as cool as it looks.
Unrestricted Cooling Potential
The NR200P can house up to 7 fans in total for every cooling configuration imaginable. Two 120mm Sickleflow fan are included. The compact structure can efficiently house CPU coolers up to 155mm in height and radiators up to 280mm in length, so even the hottest running hardware can’t be held back.
360 Degree Accessibility
Every panel and frame part of the NR200P can be dismantled. Screws are used to secure the frame parts to allow advanced disassembly and multiple angles to easily work inside of the chassis.
High Quality Materials
Thick, powder coated SGCC steel keeps the fit and finish of the chassis clean and durable even with harsh traveling conditions
Custom Cooling Support
Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful, custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure.
Multiple Motherboard Support
Compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini DTX. The PSU can be front-mounted for extra motherboard clearance with a maximum space of 244 x 226 mm.
|Dimensions||376 x 185 x 292mm|
|Materials||Steel, Plastic, Mesh, Tempered Glass|
|Mainboard Support||Mini DTX, Mini ITX, Max MB size: 244 x 226mm (L x H)|
|I/O Ports||2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)|
|Side Panel||Tempered Glass|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|3.5 Inch / 2.5 Inch||1|
|2.5 Inch||2 (Max. 3)|
|Pre-installed Fans - Top||2x 120mm 650-1800RPM PWM (SickleFlow)|
|Front||120mm / 140mm /240mm / 280mm|
|Side||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, (max width 141mm, not compatible with vertical GPU installation)|
|Rear||92mm (not compatible with vertical GPU installation)|
|Bottom||120mm, 240mm, (recommended for custom loops only)|
|Max GPU Length||344mm|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||76mm (GPU in vertical position), 153mm (tempered glass side panel), 155mm (vented steel side panel)|
|Max PSU Height||130mm|
|Dust Filters||Top, Bottom, Left side, Right side|
|Warranty||2 Years of Brand Warranty|