- The case comes with a magnetic dust filter which allows quick removal and installation for easy cleaning of the dust filters.
- The case can be oriented vertically or horizontally while retaining easy access to the I/O. Rubberized screws also function as feet to supplement different orientations.
- Included PSU is positioned on the front of the chassis to fully utilize internal space. The bracket can be relocated to offer position options depending on preference and form factor.
- Constructed to offer Air Flow through the top, front, rear and bottom panels which has various fan configurations.
- Compatible with standard ATX motherboards and PSUs, with a body depth and height of only 386 x 381mm.
MasterBox Q300L, support for a standard ATX motherboard was made possible by maximizing the usage of internal space. It supports a standard ATX motherboard and PSU in a highly compact layout.
Movable I/O Panel
The Hardware configuration, the movable I/O panel can be relocated to multiple positions to retain its accessibility. It can orient vertically and horizontally with rubberized thumb screws that act as feet.
Magnetic Dust Filters
The Magnetic dust filters feature a unique design. Magnets allow for quick removal and installation for easy cleaning of the dust filters with rubber stompers to keep the filters from sliding.
A standard ATX motherboard is used, the PSU mounts to the top-front of the chassis with the ability to shift upward or downward. For mini-ITX builds, the PSU can be located in the conventional bottom-rear position for increased front panel ventilation.
The bottom supports up to two 120mm fans, The rear supports a 120mm fan or 120mm radiator, The top supports up to two 120mm/140mm fans or a 120/240mm radiator which play their part in cooling.
|Dimensions||386mm x 230mm x 281mm|
|Materials||Steel, Acrylic, Plastic|
|Motherboard Support||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|I/O Ports||2x USB 3.0, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x 3.5mm Mic Jack|
|Power Supply Support||Top Front Mount, ATX PS2|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|2.5 Inch / 3.5 Inch||2 (each bay supports: 1 HDD or 2 SSDs)|
|Pre Install Fan Rear||1x 120mm|
|Top||120mm/240mm (35mm max motherboard component height)|
|GFX||360mm/14.17" (270mm clearance with PSUs longer than 160mm)|