- The MasterCase SL600M comes with the 200mm fans that intake air from the bottom, hot air rises out of the case and exits out of the top in a natural direction for efficient thermal performance.
- Design of the panels address noise reduction by inhibiting noise from escaping toward the individual. The 2x200mm fans operate quietly by manually controlling the fan speed slider found on the I/O panel.
- Constructed with I/O panel which has a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, four additional USB ports, a PWM fan speed slider, a headset jack (audio + mic), and a dedicated microphone jack. The headset jack supports headsets that use a single plug for microphone and headphone signals.
- On top and front of the case are clad in anodized aluminum with a smooth sand-blasted finish.
- The SL600M has versatile brackets that can mount an SSD, HDD, a water pump, or reservoir. These brackets can be placed in multiple positions inside the case,including being placed behind the front panel and on the bottom radiator bracket.
The MasterCase SL600M accomplished unprecedented benchmarks. Engineering and technology within the SL600M transformed the belief that cooling must follow front-to-back airflow conventions. With dual 200mm fans mounted on the bottom, airflow travels upward—assisting the natural rise of heat—to keep performance intact while also keeping system configurations as quiet as possible. Elegantly designed and intuitively engineered, the MasterCase SL600M enables components to run proficiently.
Anodized Aluminum Panels
The top and front panels are anodized aluminum, sand-blasted for a smooth finish. Three separate pieces make up the exterior, completing its aesthetics for a contrasting display of bare aluminum and glass.
Vertical Layout & Chimney Effect
Fresh, cool air is taken from the bottom of the case, assisting the natural rise of hot air out of the top of the case for proficient thermal performance.
Acoustic Noise Reduction
The front and rear panels of the case act as a shield against noise. From the front, noise is shielded from escaping toward the user, while the rear panel prevents noise from bouncing off neighboring walls, minimizing acoustics.
Operational Noise Reduction
With efficient case cooling, there is an increased potential for system fans to operate quieter in turn. For maximized noise reduction, the dual 200mm fans can be set to their lowest RPM.
The I/O Panel features a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, four additional USB ports, a PWM fan speed slider, a headset jack (audio + mic), and a dedicated microphone jack.
Rotatable PCI Bracket
This allows the unique option of mounting multiple graphics cards vertically and with more clearance away from the glass side panel, increasing the amount of air available to vertical Graphics cards.
|Dimensions||544mm x 242mm x 574mm|
Front Panel - Aluminum
Top Panel - Aluminum
Left Side Panel - Tempered Glass
Right Side Panel - Steel
|Motherboard Support||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|I/O Ports||1x USB 3.1 Type C
2x USB 3.0 Type A
2x USB 2.0 Type A
1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)
1x 3.5mm Mic Jack
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|2.5 Inch / 3.5 Inch||4|
|Fan Control||4 step slide, 4 pin PWM x 4|
|Pre-Installed Fan||200mm PWM Fan x 2 (Speed: 400~800RPM / Connector: 4Pin)|
|Top||3x 120mm, 2x 140/200mm|
|Bottom||3x 120mm, or 2x 140/200mm|
|Top||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm|
|Bottom||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 360mm (maximum thickness clearance 72mm when the GFX is installed in the vertical position)|
|Power Supply Support||Front Top Mount, ATX|