- The MasterFan SF120M comes with Patented Damping Frame Design which absorbs unwanted vibration while maintaining Chassis stiffness to ensure maximum performance.
- Designed with Inter-Connecting Fan Blades which increase Airflow performance, while decreasing noise and Flex between the blade during operation, which will increase further performance.
- Equipped with a new Anti-Vibration structure that lowers the noise level and vibration, also arranged with Rubber pads to absorb vibration for silent performance.
- Constructed with Double Ball-Bearings to cause less friction which enhances better performance and longevity.
- Included Detachable fan cable that can be changed into a multi fan cable.
CHOOSE THE MOST
The performance, stability, and durability of this fan come from the industrial-grade materials used during the production process. The double ball-bearing reduces the rotational friction for enhanced performance and longevity of the fan.
Less friction means better performance and longevity. It will ensure quiet yet high-performance operation.
Premium metallic material is integrated into the fan, for an industrial-grade toughness.
Designed purely with performance in mind, which also decreases the flex of the fan blades while ensuring a quiet operation with maximum Airflow.
|Cooler Type||Case Fan|
|Bearing Type||Dual Ball Bearing|
|Power Connector||4-Pin (PWM)|
|Rated Voltage||12V DC|
|Speed||H: 650-2000 RPM ± 10%, M: 650-1600 RPM ± 10%, L: 650-1200 RPM ± 10%|
|Air Flow||H: 62 CFM (Max), M: 46 CFM (Max), L: 35 CFM (Max)|
|Air Pressure||H: 2.40 mmH2O (Max), M: 1.63 mmH2O (Max), L: 0.93 mmH2O (Max)|
|Noise Level||H: 5.5-22 dBA, M: 5.5-20 dBA, L: 5.5-12 dBA|
|Dimensions||120mm x 120mm x 25mm|