- The MasterLiquid ML240L is designed with a low-profile dual chamber pump that delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology.
- It comes with an RGB-enabled water block from Cooler Master. Both Air Balance Fan Design and water block can be illuminated.
- Constructed with a 240mm radiator that fits many performance PC chassis' roof or front spaces.
- Include Wired RGB Controller & Splitter which allows you to customize colors and light effects.
- Easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems.
SILENCE. PERFORMANCE. ALL-IN-ONE.
The MASTERLIQUID ML240L is built for Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm Air Balance fan design. Whether you're building new or just upgrading, it's easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis' roof or front spaces.
RGB LIGHTING SYNC
The ML240L RGB is a CoolerMaster original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Cool in any color as the RGB options extend to both fan and water block, with six lighting effects for control. It comes with 2 x MasterFan RGB, a water pump lights up with RGB and controller to easily control and sync it all.
DUAL CHAMBER PUMP WITH RGB
The low-profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology isolates the heated coolant to maximize the results of the cooling of the processor. RGB function to sync with the system.
AIR BALANCE FANS
Aside from having a perfect balance of airflow and air pressure to exhaust air through the fins and out of the case, the dual MF120R RGB fans use a silent driver IC that smoothens fan operation to reduce fan clicks and vibrations.
EASY INSTALLATION AND RELIABLE
The installation is quick and easy for both Intel and AMD platforms, with everything you need straight out of the box. Once installed, the MasterLiquid ML240L RGB requires zero maintenance for optimal silence performance.
|Cooler Type||Liquid Cooler|
|Intel||LGA 2066 /2011-v3 /2011 /1151 /1150 /1155 /1156 /1366 /775|
|AMD||AM4 /AM3+ /AM3 /AM2+ /AM2 /FM2+ /FM2 /FM1|
|Dimensions||120mm x 120mm x 25mm|
|Speed (RPM)||650 ~ 2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|Airflow (CFM)||66.7 CFM (Max)|
|Air Pressure (mmH2O)||2.34 mmH2O (Max)|
|Noise Level (dBA)||6 ~ 30 dBA|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Dimensions||80.3mm x 76mm x 42.2mm|
|Noise Level (dBA)||< 15 dBA|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Dimensions||277mm x 119.6mm x 27mm|