- The MasterWatt 750 is designed to experience noise-free operation in normal PC loads.
- Constructed with Silencio technology combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades delivering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
- Uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance means better Efficiency.
- Equipped with the Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability especially significant in +3.3V and +5V output.
- Comes with 80 PLUS Bronze certification means MasterWatt is independently tested with efficiency of 85 percent.
MasterWatt 750 Watt
The MasterWatt is an 80 Plus Bronze power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load, the MasterWatt fan remains idle, offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases, a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level.
Dustproof and Silent Fan
This fan comes with the LDB bearing design with sealed construction features the highest dust proof level of IP6X and longer lifespan of up to 160,000 hours. The semi-fan less mode makes sure the fan operates at 0dB under 15% load.
Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design
The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability. This is especially significant in +3.3V and +5V outputs.
More Conductive PCI-e Cables
The MasterWatt uses thicker 16AWG PCI-e cables. They provide less resistance increasing efficiency and safety.
|Power Good Signal||100-500ms|
|ATX Version||ATX 12V V2.4|
|ERP 2013 LOT 6||Yes|
|Hold Up Time||16ms at 80% Load|
|Operating Temperature||0-40 C|
|Protection||OPP, OVP, UVP, OCP , SCP ,O TP|
|Regulatory||CCC, CE, TUV-RH, RCM, EAC, cTUVus, FCC, BSMI, KC, CB|
|MB 20+4 Pin||1|
|CPU 12V 4+4Pin||1|
|FDD Cable 4-Pin||1|
|PCI-E 6+2 Pin||2|
|Dimension||140mm x 150mm x 86mm|