- Cooler Master MM711 comes with RGB LEDs in the scroll wheel and the logo allows for understated flair, also serving as a functional DPI indicator.
- Adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future-proofing.
- Designed with Ergonomic & Ambidextrous shape, especially optimized for right-handed gaming with two extra buttons for added convenience.
- Constructed with OMRON switches for left and right click are graded for 20 million presses that remain accurate and true till the end.
- Innovative ultra weave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping. Fight against your enemies, not cable pull.
- New and improved feet made with PTFE material for low friction and high durability, which provides a smooth, fast glide with maximum responsiveness.
LESS PAIN, MORE GAME
The MM711 is a truly innovative mouse that does more with so much less. Along with all the pro-grade features that make our gaming mice deadly in combat, we've also implemented a striking new shell design, lightweight and durable Ultraweave cable and RGB, while keeping the overall weight of the mouse to less than 60g. The result is quicker movements, longer gaming sessions, minimal fatigue, and less wrist pain associated with a repetitive stress injury.
LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE GIMMICKS
The MM711's innovative new appearance is more than just a meme. By implementing a novel new honeycomb shell design that is equal parts lightweight and durable, we've trimmed the total weight of our mouse to a jaw-dropping 60g. No more fighting against the mouse, and no more missed snipes due to a weight-limited range of motion. With the MM711, wrist pain after marathon battles and fatigue after all-nighters is a thing of the past. Aim better, perform better and longer.
UNCHAIN YOUR MOUSE
When you're mowing down infantry, you should never feel like you're a cute widdle baby on a leash. That's why we've outfitted the MM711 with a new Ultra weave cable. Composed of durable yet flexible material, the cable doesn't pull your way through the map, and doesn't make precision aiming a pain. You might as well dump your mouse bungees now.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
The MM711 sports an ambidextrous shape optimized for right-handed gamers for comfort and functionality, featuring two side-buttons for easy access to your custom key-binds. Additionally, we've added new-and-improved feet made of pure PTFE for supreme durability and maximum glide and responsiveness.
The MM711's PCBA is sprayed with dust and water-resistant coating, which helps prevent accidental spills, annoying dust bunnies, or overly sweaty palms from bricking your artillery in the heat of the moment. However, keep in mind that the encoder and switches are not able to be coated and perform well at the same time, so definitely don't do any dunking or swimming with the MM711.
GLIDE LIKE A PRO SKATER
We've already outfitted your mouse right out of the box with PTFE feet, a common mod in pro mousing circles. We'd like to think of them more as mouse skates, providing the kind of effortless glide and premium responsiveness that you can't find in other stock mice. And in case you're wondering, these babies are pure, graded at more than 95% PTFE for an uncut boost to your movements.
|Cable Length / Type||1.8m / Fixed Ultraweave cable|
|On Board Memory||512 KB|
|LEDS||RGB on wheel and logo|
|Mouse LifeSpan||OMRON, 20 million|
|Mouse DPI||7 Levels (400, 800, 1200 (default), 1600, 3200, 6400, 16000)|
|Mouse Sensor||PixArt PMW3389|
|Mouse Processor||32 bit ARM Cortex M0+|
|Dimensions||116.5mm x 62.4mm x 38.3mm|