- The MWE provides you standard protection plus built-in Over Temperature Protection. These extra security measures minimize the risk of damage.
- Engineered to operate normally at up to 40°C, providing added confidence to security and reliability to systems operating in warmer environments.
- Designed to the latest environmental regulations and standards. The MWE consumes less then 0.5 Watt when your system is in standby mode, which not only reduces strain on the environment.
- The thermally controlled 120mm HDB fan operates smoothly without friction. Enjoy your system with a durable fan in a quiet environment.
- Equipped with active Power Factor Correction design and forward topology. Meeting the 80 PLUS certification for 230V, the MWE will guarantee a typical efficiency of at least 85% during normal use.
Proven Thermal Resistance
The MWE is engineered to operate normally at up to 40°C, providing added security and reliability to systems operating in warmer environments.
Quite And Durable
The Thermally controlled HDB Fan operates smoothly without friction. Enjoy our system with a durable fan in a quiet environment.
The MWE provides you full standard protection, plus built-in Over Temperature Protection. These extra securities minimize the risk of damage to your system from power outages
|Series||MWE White Series|
|Power Good Signal||100-500ms|
|ERP 2013 LOT 6||Yes|
|Fan Speed||750 - 1460 RPM|
|Hold Up Time||>14ms|
|MB 20+4 Pin||1|
|CPU 12V 4+4Pin||1|
|FDD Cable 4-Pin||1|
|PCI-E 6+2 Pin||2|
|Dimension||140mm x 150mm x 86mm|