- The MWE Bronze 550 is designed with Silencio technology combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades delivering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
- Engineered with DC-DC circuit design offers you reliable and stable output voltages offering consistent power delivery at 40°C.
- MWE Bronze will consume no more than 0.5W when your PC is in standby mode, complying with ErP 2013 lot 6.
- Constructed with High-quality capacitors for increased lifetime and temperature resistance.
- Comes with 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees a minimum efficiency of 85 percent at 50 percent load.
MWE Bronze 550
The MWE Bronze series is compact and available in outputs suitable for most systems. Inside, the Silencio fan blades run with less turbulence while sealed LDB bearings guarantee a longer service life. High-quality components keep up with daily power demands while delivering consistent output even in 40°C surroundings cool and quietly
Durable LDB Bearing
Silencio technology combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades delivering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
Solid, high-quality capacitors are used in the MWE Bronze power supply for increased product lifespan and higher temperature resistance.
Sleeved cables provide easier cable management, offering a clean and professional look. They also save space for better airflow within the PC system, improving thermal performance and heat dissipation.
|Series||MWE Bronze Series|
|Power Good Signal||100-500ms|
|ATX Version||ATX 12V V2.31|
|ERP 2013 LOT 6||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||0-40 C|
|Regulatory||TUV-RH, CE, CCC, KC, EAC, RCM, cTUVus, FCC, BSMI|
|MB 20+4 Pin||1|
|CPU 12V 4+4Pin||1|
|FDD Cable 4-Pin||1|
|PCI-E 6+2 Pin||2|
|Dimension||140mm x 150mm x 86mm|