10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer DELL.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- The Dell Dock provides a common docking experience for both Dell and non-Dell platforms via Display Port over USB Type-CTM, ensuring a reliable connection and crisp display. The dock connects with a single cable, freeing up space on your desk and in your workspace with the added ability to mount behind a monitor or on your desk.
- Featuring a powerful DisplayPort over USB Type-CTM cable, with the Dell Dock you can quickly connect your laptop or tablet to a single data and power source up to 130W for Dell devices and 60W for non-Dell devices. You’ll also enjoy an easy, reliable connection from your laptop or tablet to dual FHD displays or a single 4k display @ 30Hz, and all your essential peripherals.
- Compatible with select Dell laptops, workstations, tablets and many compatible non-Dell devices with USB-Type CTM port(s) having data, video, and power capabilities. Easily connect to displays, a mouse, keyboard and audio devices through the Dell Dock from your compatible system of choice.
- Grab your laptop and head to the next meeting where you, and your co-workers, will be able to quickly connect to the Dell Dock and share your latest PowerPoint presentation through a connected display screen or projector.
- Supports 2 FHD displays, Two USB 2.0 ports, Three USB 3.0 ports, Speaker output (rear), Combo audio (front), Gigabit Ethernet, Kensington Lock Slot and 180W AC adapter with 7.4mm barrel.
|15.49 x 10.92 x 2.11 cm
|0°C to 35°C
|2 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
3 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB Type A
1 x network - Ethernet 1000 - RJ-45
1 x headset / headphones / microphone - output - mini-phone 3.5 mm
1 x headphones / speakers - output - mini-phone 3.5 mm
1 x video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
1 x audio / video - DisplayPort - Mini DisplayPort
1 x audio / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
|Kensington Lock Slot
|Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
VESA interface support
USB PowerShare technology
DisplayPort over USB Type-CTM Cable
180W AC adapter with 7.4 mm barrel
Quick Setup Guide