- The GT 710 comes with 192 CUDA cores and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface.
- It has a Memory speed of 1600, a base clock speed of 954 MHz.
- It has a Standard Memory Configuration of 2048Mb.
- It supports Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 8 and Memory Interface Width 64-bit DDR3. Also it Supporters Technologies CUDA, PhysX, FXAA, DirectX 12, Adaptive VSync, 3D Vision
- It comes with multiple Display Connectors like Dual-link DVI-D x 1, HDMI x 1, VGA x 1 which helps you to have multiple displays.
GeForce GT 710
Make your entire PC experience faster with the new NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 dedicated graphics card. Now, you can enjoy up to 10x better performance than integrated graphics in all your favorite PC applications. Gaming is even up to 80% faster, while delivering rock-solid reliability and stability with GeForce Experience.
Capture and share videos, screenshots, and live streams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all. It’s the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
Game Ready Drivers
Get the highest level of performance and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing.
More Creating, Less Waiting
Dedicated GPU power accelerates creative multi-tasking. NVIDIA Studio Drivers supercharge your creative apps. Best performance. Trusted reliability. We’ll handle the tech so you can focus on your passion, creating.
Multi-Monitor 3 Displays such as Standard Display Connectors DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI.
|Video Memory||2 GB|
|GPU Base Clock||954 MHz|
|System Interface||Dual-link DVI-D x1, HDMI x1, VGA x1|
|Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Recommended Power Supply||300W|
|Accessories||Warranty Card, Manual|
|Dimensions||171.9mm x 124.3mm x 3.38mm|