- The GTX 1660 (1-Click OC) comes with 192-bit 6GB GDDR5 memory which is designed to be compatible for PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot.
- It comes with 1408 Cuda cores and has a Memory speed of 8 Gbps, Boosts clock speed of 1800 MHz and 1 click OC clock speed of 1815 MHz.
- Included 1 Click OC feature which runs a process with just 1 button and Equipped with modish backplate adds rigidity to the board to help to warp.
- Supports Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4.6.
- It comes with multiple Display Connectors like DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI which helps you to have multiple displays.
GeForce GTX 1660
The new GeForce GTX 1660 (1-CLICK OC) is meticulously crafted to offer superior heat dissipation, using premium materials along with twin 90mm fans. For better performance, the included 1 Click OC feature runs a process with just 1 button that will boost the highest stable overclock settings for customers’ graphics card. The modish backplate adds rigidity to the board to help to warp.
Efficient Thermal Solution
The shape of the pure copper heat pipe maximizes the direct contact area with the GPU, enhancing heat transfer. The heat pipe also covers the VRAM through a large metal plate contact to ensure proper cooling. Copper heat pipes with a smooth squared shape at the bottom maximize heat transfer from the surface of the copper base plate.
Increase your overclock speed to 1815 MHz using one click-OC by installing Xtreme Tuner Plus Software.
The GeForce GTX 1660 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of NVIDIA Turing architecture. It is a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s one of the most popular games, and even faster with modern titles1-Click OC Clock (MHz) 1815.
Protection Back Plate
The backplate not only provides an aesthetical shape but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
Multi-Monitor 3 Displays such as Standard Display Connectors DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI.
Fans For Better Performance
2X cooling system features 2x 90mm unique blade fans, a composite copper heat pipe direct touch GPU and 3D active fan functionality, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
|Video Memory||6 GB|
|GPU Boost Clock||1800 MHz|
|Memory Clock||8 Gbps|
|System Interface||DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI|
|Recommended Power Supply||450W|
|Power Connectors||6 pin|
|Accessories||Warranty Card, Manual|
|Software||Xtreme Tuner Plus|
|Dimensions||214mm x 118.65m x 38.6mm|