- The RTX 2060 (1-Click OC) comes with 1920 CUDA cores and operates across a 192-bit wide bus interface at speed of 14 Gbps.
- It has a Memory speed of 14 Gbps, Boost clock sped of 1695 MHz and 1 click OC clock speed of 1710 MHz.
- It comes with dual 90mm fans to assure the temperature is maintained at a reasonable level.
- For better performance, the included 1 click OC feature runs a process with just 1 button that will boost the highest stable overclock settings.
- Constructed with the heat sink of large size with High-Performance composite, which easily despite the heat of GeForce RTX 2060. It supports Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4.6.
- It comes with multiple Display Connectors like DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D which helps you to have multiple displays
Geforce RTX 2060
Functioning with twin 90 mm fans along with two high-performance heat pipes, it keeps a steady cooling effect for the component. For better performance, the included 1 click OC feature runs a process with just 1 button that will boost the highest stable overclock settings for customers’ graphics card.
Dual 90mm Cooling Fan
There are 2 X 90mm Fans installed on this graphics card which performs best while keeping in silent mode.
Increase your overclock speed to 1710 MHz using one click-OC by installing Xtreme Tuner Plus Software.
This has the large heat sink of large size with High-Performance composite heat pipes, which easily despite the heat of GeForce RTX 2060.
Strong stamped aluminum backplate the color theme of your EXOC white graphic card. Assists components cooling while provides added strength to the PCB.
Different Type Of Port
This Card comes with 3 different video ports (Display Port, HDMI Port, DVI Port) where you can connect the monitor as you like to connect.
Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
Variable Rate Shading focuses on processing on areas of rich detail, boosting performance. Mesh Shaders advanced geometry processing supports way more objects per-scene, allowing more complex worlds.
Artificial intelligence is driving the greatest technology advancement in history, and Turing is bringing it to computer graphics. Experience AI-processing horsepower that accelerates gaming performance with NVIDIA DLSS.
Simultaneous floating-point and integer processing enables Turing GPUs to more efficiently process the compute-heavy workloads of modern games.
|Video Memory||6 GB|
|GPU Boost Clock||1695 MHz|
|Memory Clock||14 Gbps|
|System Interface||DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D|
|Recommended Power Supply||500W|
|Power Connectors||8 pin|
|Accessories||Warranty Card, Manual|
|Software||Xtreme Tuner Plus|
|Dimensions||233mm x 131.5mm x 401.5mm|