- Enjoy lifelike colors and sharp details for every document, video, and email on the 58.4 cm (23") FHD screen - from your daily tasks to your entertainment needs, this display has you covered.
- Watch your favorite content without worrying about seating. This 58.4 cm (23") diagonal IPS screen has 178° viewing angles for an expansive entertainment experience that everyone in the room can enjoy.
- Conveniently connect your devices with 1 x VGA, 1 x Display port 1.2 (with HDCP Support), and 1 x HDMI 1.4 port (with HDCP Support). This can easily be your main display monitor or double up as a additional monitor to your setup.
- With a 5000000:1 contrast ratio, the monitor delivers brilliant images and supports a wide variety of resolution like 1920 x 1080, 1680 x 1050, 1600 x 900, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 720 x 400, 640 x 480.
- The display supports VESA mounting and supports ‘Pivot rotation’, which means you can set the screen horizontally or vertically based on your requirements. It is also easy on you and on the environment with Mercury Free LED Back lighting and Arsenic free display glass.
Premium wide viewing experience with minimal color shift, retains color even off-axis. Reduced color shift and contrast shift making it good for graphic designers, photographers & engineers.
Allows the monitor head to rotate left or right to comfortably share screen images with others without causing visual distortion, making it easy to collaborate.
Monitor pivot refers to the ability to rotate the display, changing the aspect ratio from a widescreen format to a vertically inclined long format.
Comfort Computing with HP Elite Display
Be comfortable and more productive with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range that combine to meet your requirements. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
Add Monitors to Your Notebooks
Notebooks are ideal for office mobility, but create a comfortable workspace by attaching a monitor to your notebook. Or add an arm and keyboard for easy adjustability.
For eye and neck comfort. Enables a user to eliminate reflected glare and adjust the display perpendicular to the line of sight for comfortable, clear viewing.
|Resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Response Time||5 ms on/off|
|Backlight||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static, 5000000:1 dynamic|
|Viewing Angles||178° horizontal, 178° vertical|
|Tilt||Tilt: -5 to +23°, Swivel: ±45°, Pivot rotation: 90°, Height: 150 mm|
|Ports & Connector||1 VGA, 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support), 1 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support), 3 USB 3.0 (one upstream, two downstream)|
|Power Consumption||38 W (maximum), 21 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Compliance and Standards||Arsenic-free display glass, Mercury-free display backlights, Low halogen|
|Dimensions||52.1 x 4.47 x 31.17 cm|
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|
|Package Contents||AC power cord
DisplayPort 1.2 cable
VGA cable; Monitor