- Reveal more of your work and support virtually seamless tiling with a 60.45 cm (23.8”) diagonal IPS FHD screen and 3-sided micro-edge bezel. Daisy chain a second display from one PC connection with a DisplayPort output.
- Experience a virtually seamless dual-display setup with 3-sided micro-edge bezels when you daisy chain a second display from a single USB-C connection on your PC.
- Save time by leaving your USB devices connected to one of the 4 USB 3.0 ports, and access your network through the RJ-45. Maintain legacy compatibility with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort out ports
- With a 5000000:1 contrast ratio, the monitor delivers brilliant images and supports a wide variety of resolution like 1920 x 1080, 1680 x 1050, 1600 x 900, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 720 x 400, 640 x 480.
- Do even more with an easy clean desk solution. Attach your HP EliteDesk Mini Desktop PC directly behind the display and power it through the USB-C connection.
Maximum efficiency in a modern, minimalist footprint
Create a command center from a display and built-in docking station that’s ready to drive your workspace as soon as you plug in. Power your notebook and send and receive video over driverless USB-C. Connect your wired network through the RJ-45.
Premium wide viewing experience with minimal color shift, retains color even off-axis. Reduced color shift and contrast shift making it good for graphic designers, photographers & engineers.
Allows the monitor head to rotate left or right to comfortably share screen images with others without causing visual distortion, making it easy to collaborate.
Monitor pivot refers to the ability to rotate the display, changing the aspect ratio from a widescreen format to a vertically inclined long format.
Comfort Computing with HP Elite Display
Be comfortable and more productive with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range that combine to meet your requirements. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
Add Monitors to Your Notebooks
Notebooks are ideal for office mobility, but create a comfortable workspace by attaching a monitor to your notebook. Or add an arm and keyboard for easy adjustability.
For eye and neck comfort. Enables a user to eliminate reflected glare and adjust the display perpendicular to the line of sight for comfortable, clear viewing.
|Resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Response Time||7 ms on/off|
|Backlight||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static, 5000000:1 dynamic|
|Viewing Angles||178° horizontal, 178° vertical|
|Vesa Mount||100 mm|
|Tilt||Tilt: -5 to +23°, Swivel: ±45°, Pivot rotation: 90°, Height: 150 mm|
|Ports & Connector||1 audio-in
1 USB 3.1 (fast charging, power delivery up to 7.5 W)
3 USB 3.1 (power delivery up to 4.5 W)
1 DisplayPort™ 1.2-out
1 HDMI 1.4
1 USB Type-C(Alternative mode DisplayPort™ 1.2, power delivery up to 65 W)
1 USB Type-B 4,5
|Power Consumption||155 W (maximum), 38 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Compliance and Standards||Arsenic-free display glass, Mercury-free display backlights, Low halogen|
|Dimensions||53.8 x 20.5 x 46.3 cm|
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|
AC power cord