- Meet online with colleagues across the hall and around the world on a Skype for Business certified display with an HD webcam, expertly-tuned Audio by Bang & Olufsen, microphone, and collaboration keys to control calls without an onscreen menu.
- Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
- Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays. Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 60.45 CM (23.8) diagonal IPS screen.
- With a 5000000:1 contrast ratio, the monitor delivers brilliant images and supports a wide variety of resolution like 1920 x 1080, 1680 x 1050, 1600 x 900, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 720 x 400, 640 x 480.
- The display supports VESA mounting and supports ‘Pivot rotation’, which means you can set the screen horizontally or vertically based on your requirements. It is also easy on you and on the environment with Mercury Free LED Back lighting and Arsenic free display glass.
Premium wide viewing experience with minimal color shift, retains color even off-axis. Reduced color shift and contrast shift making it good for graphic designers, photographers & engineers.
Allows the monitor head to rotate left or right to comfortably share screen images with others without causing visual distortion, making it easy to collaborate.
Monitor pivot refers to the ability to rotate the display, changing the aspect ratio from a widescreen format to a vertically inclined long format.
Comfort Computing with HP Elite Display
Be comfortable and more productive with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range that combine to meet your requirements. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
Add Monitors to Your Notebooks
Notebooks are ideal for office mobility, but create a comfortable workspace by attaching a monitor to your notebook. Or add an arm and keyboard for easy adjustability.
For eye and neck comfort. Enables a user to eliminate reflected glare and adjust the display perpendicular to the line of sight for comfortable, clear viewing.
|Color||Black and Silver|
|Resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Response Time||5 ms on/off|
|Backlight||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic|
|Viewing Angles||178° horizontal; 178° vertical|
|Vesa Mount||100 mm|
|Tilt and swivel angle||Tilt: -5 to +23°; Swivel: ±45°; Pivot rotation: 90°; Height: 150 mm|
|Ports & Connector||1 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support); 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support)|
|Power Consumption||45 W (maximum), 30 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Compliance and Standards||Arsenic-free display glass, Mercury-free display backlights, Low halogen|
|Dimensions||53.88 x 4.63 x 34.72 cm|
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|
AC power cable
USB cable (Type A male to Type B male)
VGA cableCD (includes User Guide, warranty, drivers)
Quick Setup Poster
HP Display Assistant
DisplayPort 1.2 cable