10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer HP.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- Work, play and watch more with a spare battery. Provides huge capacity of 2670mAh and offers reliable power for dependable performance.
- HP branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your system.
- Rest easy with one-year limited warranty, you will be covered for repair or replacement of parts deemed defective.
For Your On The Go Life
Thinking about upgrading more than just your old laptop battery? Swap out your aging rig for a new and affordable HP laptop and you may end up more than a little surprised by just how much more battery life you can wring out of every charge. You can power your Laptop with this 4 Cell Lithium-ion Battery from HP. With a capacity of up to 41WHr, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
Manual Calibration and Extension of your HP Battery Life
Frequently Asked Questions
Use these tips to change the power consumption of the computer to conserve battery power.
- Reduce the number of open applications: Each open software application uses memory and power, even when the application window is minimized. Close software applications to conserve battery power.
- Reduce the brightness of the screen to the minimum readable level: Use the function keys to adjust the brightness or use the display settings in Windows.
- Remove peripherals when not in use: External hard drives and other peripheral devices can draw power from your battery even when they are not in use. Disconnect peripheral devices when you are finished using them.
- Reduce the speed of your processor: The faster your computer works, the more quickly it depletes battery power. You can extend the charge of your battery by slowing down the processor speed.
- Turn off the wireless function: Wireless connections draw battery power. When wireless capability is not needed, turn it off. Press the Wireless On-Off button so that the wireless feature and wireless light turn off.
- Change the power option setting: Select either HP Recommended or Power saver to conserve battery power.
Recommendations for battery use and storage are covered in the HP User Guides for each model. Additional battery care practices are as follows:
- Store Li-Ion batteries between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F) with 30% to 50% charge.
- Do not disassemble, crush, or puncture a battery; do not short the external contacts on a battery; and, do not dispose of a battery in fire or water.
- Do not leave batteries exposed to high temperatures for extended periods. Prolonged exposure to heat (for example, inside a hot car) will accelerate the deterioration of Li-Ion cells.
- Remove the battery if the notebook will be stored (turned off and not plugged into AC power) for more than 2 weeks.
- Remove the battery from the notebook if the notebook will be plugged into AC power continuously (via a wall adapter or docking station) for more than 2 weeks.
- Use the type of battery with the highest capacity (Ah) rating if the notebook will run high-end applications on battery power.
- Calibrate the battery based on the usage model. Under normal usage, batteries should be calibrated a minimum of once every 3 months; however, a battery that is rarely discharged fully should be calibrated about once a month.
- Keep batteries away from children. Batteries can be a choking and poison hazard.
- Use only the battery provided with the computer, a replacement battery provided by HP, or a compatible battery purchased as an accessory.
Recommendations for battery usage and storage are included in the user guide for your computer. Additional battery care practices are as follows:
- Store batteries between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F) with 80 - 90% charge.
- Do not disassemble, crush, or puncture a battery and do not short the external contacts on a battery.
- Do not leave batteries exposed to elevated temperatures for extended periods. Prolonged exposure to heat (inside a hot car, for example) accelerates the deterioration of battery cells.
- Long term battery storage:
- Charge or discharge the battery to 80 - 90%.
- Place the notebook into ship mode per your user guide. Refer to your notebook user guide to determine if your computer supports this feature.
- Check the battery charge every three months. If the battery charge falls below 50%, charge the battery to 80 - 90%, and then repeat the steps in the user guide to put the computer back into ship mode.
- For best performance, use only the battery provided with the computer, a replacement battery provided by HP, or a compatible battery purchased as an accessory. If you have a choice of battery types to use with your computer, use the type of battery with the highest capacity rating.
- To maintain the battery, run Battery Check using HP Support Assistant. Under normal usage, batteries should be calibrated a minimum of once every two to three months. However, a battery that is rarely discharged fully should be calibrated about once a month.
A notebook battery typically lasts between three and five years before replacement becomes necessary. Running the diagnostic tests in this document help determine when it is time to replace the battery.
Once a battery reaches the end of its useful life, you have a choice to either replace the notebook, or just replace the battery. By replacing the battery instead of the notebook, you prolong the life of the notebook, which reduces both cost of ownership and technology waste.
If the original battery charges too slowly, but a replacement battery charges as it should, the battery might not be at fault. Before you replace the battery that might be defective or worn out, use the following instructions to determine if the battery needs to be replaced.
- Search for and open Device Manager.
- Click the arrow next to Batteries to expand the battery options.
- In the Batteries options menu, right-click each ACPI option, and then click Uninstall. The battery should now charge properly. If not, it might need to be replaced.
- Restart the computer.
No, HP laptops are designed to stop charging the battery when it reaches full charge. Once the battery is fully charged, the laptop will continue to use power from the AC adapter.
On most HP laptops, the battery can be installed and/or removed easily. However, many of the newer laptops are designed using non-removable batteries. Such non-removable batteries should be installed and/or removed by authorized technicians only.
A Higher Watt hours (Wh) on the same system under the same operating conditions will generally deliver longer battery run time. For example, if you compare the same system, running the same applications, the 53Wh battery would provide approximately 65% more run time than the 32Wh battery.
In HP notebooks, standard and long-life batteries are covered under separate warranties from the notebook without exception. While the battery warranty might match the duration of the notebook warranty, they are in fact two separate warranties.
|Product Type||Laptop Battery|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Number of Cell||4 Cells|
|Compatible Part Numbers||807611-131, 807611-141, 807611-221, 807611-241, 807611-251, 807611-421, 807611-831, 807612-131, 807612-141, 807612-221, 807612-241, 807612-251, 807612-421, 807612-422, 807612-831, 807956-001, 807957-001, 843532-851, 43533-851, HS03, HS03031-CL, HS04, HS04041, HS04041-CL, HSTNN-DB7I, HSTNN-LB6U, HSTNN-LB6V, HSTNN-PB6S, HSTNN-PB6T, M2Q95AA#ABA, M2Q95AA, N2L85AA#ABB, N2L85AA, TPN-C125, TPN-C126, TPN-I119, TPN-I120|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty by HP India|
|Package Contents||HP Lithium-ion Battery|
|HP Toll Free Number||011-40788844|