14 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer HP.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- Specifically designed with a thin and airy frame, the 3-sided micro-edge allows the display to sit unobtrusively on top of a desk, or seamlessly sit next to another display for a near borderless transition between screens.
- Wide viewing angles allow for greater position flexibility on your desktop, more accurate around-the-desk review of projects, no matter where you sit.
- Reduced energy consumption, offer better contrast and brightness, and greater color range instead of cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting.
- In-plane Switching (IPS) panel is a screen technology in the display that gives you a wide viewing angle of up to 178-degree.
- Full High Definition (FHD) is a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
MAKE YOUR WORK PICTURE PERFECT
From CAD models to editing photos, work comes alive on HP’s highest performance displays that deliver remarkable color across your workflows. Select the size, resolution, and connectivity to fit the way you work.
EVERY PIXEL MATTERS
Perfect your designs, projects, and documents on a display built to meet your demands. Consistent, accurate color between displays with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on.
QUALITY FROM THE START
Specifically designed to be thin and airy, the 3-sided micro-edge design allows for a near borderless transition between screens. The HP N240 23.8-inch Monitor was designed with focus to work alongside businesses who are set apart from the ordinary
DESIGNED FOR SMALL WORKSPACES
Wide viewing angles allow for greater position flexibility on your desktop, more accurate around-the-desk review of projects, no matter where you sit.
|Resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Response Time||5 ms on/off|
|Backlight||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static, 5000000:1 dynamic|
|Viewing Angles||178° Vertical, 178° Horizontal|
|Tilt||Tilt: -5 to +22°|
|Ports & Connector||1 HDMI (with HDCP support), 1 VGA|
|Power Consumption||20 W (maximum), 18 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Compliance and Standards||Arsenic-free display glass, Mercury-free display backlights, Low halogen|
|Dimensions||53.90 x 15.19 x 40.21 cm|
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|
External power supply
CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers)
HP Display Assistant