Out of Stock
- HyperX Predator DDR4 8GB memory is designed to maximizes your productivity to let you multitask on your system with high-speed experience.
- The Predator memory module operates at speeds upto 8GB 4000MHz and has latency 19-23-23 at 1.35V. Each module supports Intel XMP 2.0.
- The SPDs are programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2400 timing of 17-17-17 at 1.2V. Each 288-pin UDIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- With HyperX memory you get a lifetime warranty and technical support to help you out if you're in a tight spot.
- Reach faster speeds and higher capacities by just installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed.
Optimized for Intel
Intel XMP technology makes overclocking a breeze. Simply select one of the built-in, hand-tuned profiles in your BIOS to get the benefits of overclocking without having to manually adjust the memory timings yourself.
With speeds of up to 4000MHz with CL19 timings help your system power through games, video editing and broadcasting, Predator DDR4 is the choice for overclockers, PC builders and gamers.
Fierce black aluminum heat spreader
The dense black aluminum heat spreader and matching black PCB keeps your rig running and looking cool.
HyperX memory modules are 100% tested at speed to ensure they are free from manufacturing and material defects. Predator DDR4 is backed by a lifetime warranty and over 30 years of experience.
|XMP Timing Parameters||JEDEC: DDR4-2400 CL17-17-17 @1.2V
XMP Profile #1: DDR4-4000 CL19-23-23 @1.35V
XMP Profile #2: DDR4-3600 CL17-21-21 @1.35V
|Operating temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-55°C to +100°C|
|Package Contents||HyperX Predator DDR4 4000MHz RAM|