- The Infratherm 20 enables quick and contact less reading on temperature from a safe distance with an acceptable accuracy of ±0.3° C / 0.6° F and a reaction time of 1 sec enabling quick and accurate readings.
- The built-in abnormal temperature indicator paired with last reading log quickly notifies us on a person’s temperature which is above the normal range enabling us to take effective action helping eliminate human errors. The thermometer can detect and notify body temperatures of 35°C – 42°C.
- The multifunctional thermometer also comes with a dedicated ‘Surface Mode’ enabling quick readings on temperatures of objects too between and is capable of detecting temp between 0°C-100°C.
- The Infratherm 20 comes with a decently large functional LCD display that is designed to be easily legible and quickly turns amber when it detects high temperatures. One can set to see the readings in both °C and °F.
- The compact and light build enables effortless storage while rugged yet ergonomic design enables effective use for a long time.
When this product is used for human body temperature measurement, it is used as a reference for fever screening. By using the surface mode it can record the temperature on any surface.
2 Different Color Display
Green backlight represents normal temperature which is less than 37.4°C. Whereas the red backlight for high fever which is greater than 37.4°C which helps you in monitoring the body temperature
Instant reading with 1 second fast measurement, plus silent mode, just measure the temperature from 3-5 cm far from the subject. The backlight LCD screen enables you to read even in the dark
|Product Type||Non-Contact IR Thermometer|
|Effective Distance||3cm ~ 5cm|
|Measuring range||Body: 35°C ~ 42°C
Surface: 0°C ~ 100°C
|Measurement Accuracy||±0.3° C|
|Power Supply||2x1.5V AA|
|Power Consumption||Off state ≤ 10uA
Working state ≤ 30mA
|Dimension||150 x 96 x 43 mm|
|Package Contents||Lapcare Lapkure Infratherm 20 Non Contact Infrared Thermometer|