10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer MSI.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- MSI A320M-A Pro mATX motherboard is designed to support the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen desktop processors, 2nd gen Ryzen and Athlon with Radeon Graphics and Athlon X4 Desktop Processors for Socket AM4. The board comes with dual DDR4 memory slots which support up to 64GB at 3222(OC)+ MHz of speed.
- Expand with your connectivity with the on-boarded 6x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports and 6x USB 2.0 ports. with 4x SATA(6Gbps) slot allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier and satisfies any professional workflow.
- Core Boost technology combines MSI's premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Supporting both multi-core CPU and CPU overclocking. The DDR4 Boost technology ensures perfect stability and performance for smoother gaming experience.
- With dedicated audio processor you can enjoy the purest sound quality in both stereo and surround sound. Using separated layers in the PCB ensures equally pristine sound quality for both left and right audio channels. Like a dedicated sound card, audio components and circuits have been laid on a reserved motherboard section.
- Enjoy connectivity of multiple graphic devices with 1x HDMI 1.4 which supports a resolution of 4K @ 60Hz and 1x DVI-D port at Full-HD resolution. MSI Command Center allows you to tune settings to increase system stability, maximize performance and optimize your system’s cooling features.
MSI A320M-A Pro
The MSI PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
Core Boost technology combines MSI's premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Supporting both multi-core CPU and CPU overclocking.
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. you never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
Enjoy easy overclockung with A-XMP profile. Choose from a preset A-XMP profile in CLICK BIOS 5 and automatically overclock compatible DDR memory. The MSI OC lab has tested and certified these settings for speed and stability.
Equipped with dedicated high definition audio processor. HQ Capacitors gives a high fidelity sound experience with exceptional acoustics and realism for studio level headphones is ensured. Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
It is the perfect tool to get the most out of your motherboard. With an intuitive interface, Command Center allows you to tune settings to increase system stability, maximize performance and optimize your system’s cooling features.
|Model||MSI A320M-A PRO m-ATX Motherboard|
|CPU Support||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPU
Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics
Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics and A-series
Athlon X4 Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
|Memory||2x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
Support 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 3200(OC)+ MHz
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory
Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
|Expansion Slots||1x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot
1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
|LAN||1x Realtek 8111H Gigabit LAN controller|
|Graphic Interface||1x HDMI 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @60Hz
1x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
|Storage||4x SATA 6Gb/s ports|
|Audio Ports (Rear)||Realtek ALC892/ALC897 Codec (7.1-Channel High Definition Audio)|
|Rear Panel Ports||Mouse
USB 3.2 Gen1
USB 2.0 Ports
HD Audio Connectors
|Internal Ports||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1 x 4-pin system fan connector
1 x Front panel audio connector
1 x Serial port connector
2 x Front panel connectors
1 x TPM module connector
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Accessories||Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
2 x SATA Data Cables
1 x MSI Case Badge
|Dimension||22.6 cm x 18.7 cm
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|