- MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX motherboard supports 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen, Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4.
- Features excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink and the fan headers automatically detect fans running in DC or PWM mode for optimal tuning of fan speeds and silence.
- MSI Dragon Center integrates all the MSI software functions and sync all the MSI desktop products to work together, providing the best user experience.
- The PCI Express Steel Armor slots are armed with more solder points on the motherboard for a stronger hold, preventing any damage due to heavy-weight graphics cards.
- Supports DDR4 memory (Up-to 4133 OC mode) and with XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) it is easy to enable auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
- Supports Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, MSI motherboards offer lightning-fast transfer speeds with more stability when connecting USB devices.
MSI motherboards featured all the latest solution for enthusiast gamers and prosumers. CPU and memory enhancement and fast storage and USB transfer speed are ready to be on the battlefield.
MSI motherboards have been designed with tons of smart features for convenient setup and usage, such as pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location, and multiple cooling solutions, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
Controllable BIOS And Software
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you to check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard.
Gaming enthusiasts are always looking for more performance to get the ultimate experience. Using multiple graphics cards is a great way to find out just how good it gets. MSI GAMING motherboards fully support multi GPU technologies and have optimal PCI-E slot placement for the best thermal performance.
MSI Dragon Center integrates all the MSI software functions and sync all the MSI desktop products to work together, providing the best user experience. No more messy programs or ICONs, just one click and you can enjoy all the functions in Dragon Center.
Core Boost technology combines MSI's premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU but also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU.
MSI B450 motherboards are shipped with STOREMI, the new AMD SSD technology to improve storage performance. This tool helps create a virtual SSD by blending capacity storage, treats flash as primary storage, and optimizes data access with monitoring continuously.
PCIe Steel Armor
MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points and support the weight of heavy graphics cards adding to the life of the port. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference.
MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, studio-quality sound to create the most immersive sound experience.
|Model||B450 TOMAHAWK MAX|
|CPU Support||Up to RYZEN 9|
|Chipset||AMD B450 Chipset|
|Expansion Slots||3 x PCI-E x1 slots|
|LAN||Realtek 8111H Gigabit LAN|
|Graphic Interface||1 x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot
1 x PCI-E 2.0 x16 slot
Support 2-way CrossFire
|Storage||1 x M.2 slot
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
|Audio||8-Channel(7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boos|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 3.2(Gen2)
4 x USB 3.2(Gen1)
6 x USB 2.0
|Dimension||30.5 cm x 24.4 cm|