- The Quadro GP100 can run FEA, CFD, CEM, and other GPU accelerated analysis codes faster. With 16GB of HBM memory, larger simulations can fit into GPU memory. Users can connect two GP100 cards with NVLink to provide 32GB of HBM memory to run the largest simulations.
- NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU technology enables the GP100 to run compute and graphics tasks simultaneously, allowing users to run simulations and create 3D models at the same time.
- Quadro GP100 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality.
- Integrate simulation during design with finer time-steps, more depth of field, larger assemblies, and more detail in components.
- NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow.
- Combine two GP100 cards with NVLink to provide incredible rendering power for the largest, most demanding rendering workloads.
- Create immersive VR environments with larger, more complex designs that can be experienced at scale, complete with virtual audio and touch integration.
- The GP100 GPU support for deep learning software enables designers to take advantage of next-generation generative design technology, creating optimal designs rapidly through machine learning.
|Peak Double Precision FP64 Performance||5.2 TFLOPS|
|Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance||10.3 TFLOPS|
|Peak Half Precision FP16 Performance||20.7 TFLOPS|
|GPU Memory||16 GB HBM2|
|Memory Bandwidth||717 GB/s|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||235 W|
|Energy Star Enabling||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet active fansink|
|Form Factor||4.40” H x 10.50” L, Dual Slot|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|Display Connectors||DP 1.4 (4) + DVI-D DL (1) + Stereo|
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector||Yes, via included adapter|
|HDMI Support||via included adapter|
|Number of Displays Supported||4|
|Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution||HDR 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz|
|5K Display Support||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz|
|4K Display Support||HDR 4096 x 2160 or 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz via 3rd party adapter|
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz via included adapter|
|Professional 3D Support||Via optional Stereo Connector Bracket|
|Quadro Sync II Compatible||Yes(Frame Lock and Genlock)|
|NVIDIA GPU Direct Compatible||Yes|
|Graph APIs||Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|Supported Platforms||Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 8 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Linux – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit)
|Minimum System Hardware Requirements||Intel Core i5, i7, Xeon or later
AMD Phenom or Opteron-class or later
PCIe x16 Gen 3 (preferred) expansion slot
2 GB or more of system memory, 8 GB recommended
200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
DisplayPort (preferred) or DVI compatible displays
HDMI display(s) with purchase of optional DP to HDMI adapter(s)
If you have any questions about this product, let us know. Our experts will help you with same.
Call us @ +91 80 42114781 (Mon - Sat, 10AM to 6PM IST) or Email email@example.com