14 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer NVIDIA.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture Quadro T400 is equipped with 384 CUDA cores and 2GB GDRR6 memory.
- The PNY 2GB graphics card has a Base clock speed of 420MHz and 1425MHz of a Boost clock speed. It is designed to work across 64-bit memory interface.
- Built on Active Fansink is optimal to satisfy the thermal demands of the new Turing architecture.
- The NVIDIA based GPU supports 4 simultaneous displays at 5K or Dual 8K UHD (4096 x 2160) resolution giving you the ultimate visual experience at your games or at your work space.
- PNY NVIDIA Quadro T400 is a PCIe 3.0 ready graphics comes with RTX (ray tracing) technology to give you the most realistic visual treat.The NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software allows you to manage single or multi-monitor workspaces with ease, giving you maximum flexibility and control over your display real estate and desktops.
All in one in Small Form Factor
The PNY NVIDIA Quadro T400, built on the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, is a powerful, low profile solution that delivers the full-size features, performance and capabilities required by demanding professional applications in a compact graphics card.
NVIDIA T400 GPU is an efficient low-profile single slot professional solution for CAD, DCC, FSI and visualization professionals in general looking to reach great performance in a compact form factor.
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
Get the productivity tools you need to work faster and smarter with NVIDIA RTX Experience for enterprise. Featuring built-in desktop recording capabilities up to 8K.
|GPU||PNY NVIDIA Quadro T400|
|Video Memory||2GB GDDR6|
|Memory Bandwidth||Up to 80 GB/s|
|System Interface||PCIe 3.0|
|Resolution||3x 3840 x 2160 @ 120Hz
3x 5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz
|Max Displays||4x at 5K (5120 x 2880) at 60 Hz|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|Single-Precision Performance||Up to 1.09 TFLOPs|
|Thermal Solution||Active Fansink|
|Max Power Consumption||30 W|
|Display Connectors||3 x mDP 1.4 with latching mechanism|
|Graphic APIs||DirectX 12.07
|Software||NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software
NVIDIA RTX Experience
NVIDIA Mosaic technology
HDCP 2.2 support
|Form Factor||Low-Profile Single Slot|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 6.8 cm|
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|