10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer Thermaltake.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- Thermaltake Level 20 MT is designed with 3 Pre installed 120 millimeter 5V MB Sync ARGB fans (Sync with Asus, Gigabyte, MSI) +1 rear black fan.
- Built in dual mode 5V ARGB switch board, control light via I/O port button (27 LED modes/7 Colors) which enables wave mode, flow mode, RGB lighting.
- Constructed to give Clear view of PC gaming with two 4 millimeter tempered glass (left & Front) with standard mounting.
- The Level 20 MT ARGB is designed with a power cover, which can be used to organize unused cables to make for a tidy-looking system.
- It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers.This model comes ready to sync with RGB capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and AsRock
Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARGB Mid Tower Chassis
The Level 20 MT ARGB comes preinstalled with three 120mm 5V ARGB front fans and one 120mm rear fan. The front fans are addressable to deliver 16.8 million-color RGB illumination and unparalleled ventilation. This model comes ready to sync with RGB capable motherboards from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, ASRock, and BIOSTAR.
Built-in 5V RGB Switch Board
Thanks to the built-in 5V RGB switch board, View 37 ARGB is able to deliver the addressable RGB lighting customization through the I/O port RGB button or the synchronization with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome motherboards.
Tempered Glass Panels
The left side of the Level 20 MT ARGB features a full length 4mm thick tempered glass panel, which is more durable and less prone to scratches and dust than acrylic panels.
PSU Cover Design
The Level 20 MT ARGB is designed with a power cover, which can be used to organize unused cables to make for a tidy-looking system.
Fitted with a superb top filter, side filter and bottom PSU filter. Providing excellent protection and reduction against dirt and dust.
|Model||Level 20 MT|
|Dimensions||455mm x 204mm x 471mm|
|Side Panel||4mm Tempered Glass x 2 (Left & Front)|
|Motherboard Support||6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)|
|I/O Ports||USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Switch x 1|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|2.5 Inch||1(HDD Bracket); 2|
|3.5 Inch / 2.5 Inch||2(HDD Cage)|
|Front||3 x 120mm|
|Top||2 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm|
|Rear||1 x 120mm|
|Right Side||2 x 120mm|
|Bottom||2 x 120mm|
|Front||1 x 360mm|
|Right||1 x 240mm|
|VGA||260mm(With radiator on the right side)
366mm(Without radiator on the right side)