Out of Stock
- The SATA interface 5,400 RPM notebook series hard disk drives are designed for mainstream applications requiring power-efficiency and reliability from their storage solution.
- Serial ATA (SATA) is a serial interface that can operate at speeds up to 6Gb/s. SATA is scalable and enables easy integration, high performance, and efficient system designs. SATA is the evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA (PATA) storage interface.
- Ramp Load technology restricts the drive’s recording head from touching the disk media, resulting in improved protection of the drive while being transported and less wear to the recording head.
- Optimized for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial computing systems, the drive’s power management technology provides significant power consumption savings at 4.5 watts spin up (start), and 0.18 watts (or less) standby and sleep power requirements.
- Toshiba’s advanced servo techniques and mechanical design minimizes drive acoustics, making them as silent as possible during operation.
With an enormous capacity an output of 5400 rpm, the Enterprise Capacity HDD boast a robust design for near-line business-critical workloads. The HDD offers high capacity and energy efficient without sacrificing performance for reliable access to bulk storage.
|Form factor||2.5 inch|
|Rotational Speed||5400 rpm|
|Buffer Size||8 MiB|
|Internal Transfer Speed||638.9 ~ 1288.6 Mbit/s|
|Unrecoverable error rate||1 per 10E14 bits read|