Enter your pin code for delivery schedule:
Express SHIPMENT :
STANDARD SHIPMENT :
Highlights:The STU-300B LCD Signature Pad offers a quality 4" monochrome display. With its small, compact design and durable, robust quality, this capture device is well-suited for professionals working with digital documents that require customer signatures.
STU-300B features and benefits
- 4" monochrome, transreflective LCD provides easy viewing in all lighting conditions
- Small, compact design for easy transport and efficient use of counter space
- Wacom's patented cordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Hardened glass protects the LCD and is highly scratch resistant
- Captures legally-binding electronic handwritten signatures
With its compact and robust design, the Wacom STU-300 LCD signature pad is ideal use in the field or on counters where space is limited. Insurance agents and field service professionals appreciate its small size and on-board pen holder. Their customers can quickly and safely sign contracts, authorize payments and confirm deliveries – all without paper documents. It is also a great choice for customer-facing counter and desktop applications where only the signature is needed to be captured.
156 x 126.86 x 16.9 mm (6.1 x 5 x 0.7 inch)
|Power Supply||via USB|
|Security Lock Slot||No|
F-STN, monochrome, reflective
|Screen Size||4 " (98.985 x 24.985 mm)|
|Native Resolution||396 x 100|
|Reading Method||Electromagnetic resonance (EMR)|
|Pen Pressure Levels||512|
|Coordinate Accuracy||± 0.5 mm (center)|
|Cordless Pen|| |
|Report Rate||200 pps|
If you have any questions about this product, let us know. Our experts will help you with same.
Call us @ +91 80 42114781 (Mon - Sat, 10AM to 6PM IST) or Email email@example.com