- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics Card comes with Turing architecture which provides improvements in performance and memory bandwidth.
- For cooling, ZOTAC implemented an ICESTORM 2.0 cooler. It features three 6 mm copper heatpipes, dual 90 mm fans, a wide array aluminum heatsink, and a wraparound backplate.
- It comes with ‘1536 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 192-bit wide bus interface with memory clock speed of 12 Gbps. It also supports Engine Boost speeds up-to 1860 MHz.
- Fine tune your graphics card with enhanced intelligence, adjust the SPECTRA lighting, or simply monitor the hardware status with new FIRESTORM utility.
- It comes with 3 x Display port 1. 4, 1 x HDMI 2. 0b with support for 4K and it is VR Ready. It is HDCP compliant and you can connect multiple displays.
|Product Type||Graphic Card|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 1660 Ti|
|Video Memory||6GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||Boost: 1860 MHz|
|Memory Clock||12 Gbps|
|Display Outputs||3 x DisplayPort 1.4
|Multi Display Capability||Quad Display|
|Recommended Power Supply||450W|
|DirectX||12 API feature level 12_1|
|Slot Size||Dual Slot|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 / 7 x64|
|Card Length||209.6mm x 119.3mm x 41mm / 8.3in x 4.7in x 1.61in|
|Warranty||2 Years of Standard Warranty and 3 Years of Extended Warranty when the product is registered by the customer with Zotac with-in 28 Days from the Date of Purchase. With the 'Original Invoice' the Extended Warranty can be availed.|
|Box Contents||User Manual|