- The New Powerful GeForce RTX 2060 takes advantage of the cutting-edge NVIDIA Turing architecture to immerse you in incredible realism and brilliant performance in latest games.
- The RTX 2060 comes with ‘1920 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 192-bit wide bus interface at speeds of 14 Gbps. It is a compact card which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems. It also supports Engine Boost speeds up-to 1800 MHz.
- The RTX 2060 is equipped with Icestorm 2.0, the most advanced and powerful cooling hardware used on bigger more powerful hardware.
- It comes with 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 (4096x2160@60Hz), HDMI 2.0 (3840x2160@60Hz). It is HDCP compliant and you can connect multiple displays (Up-to 4 simultaneously).
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/7 64-Bit. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA Ansel and compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC.
|Product Type||Graphic Card|
|GPU||GeForce RTX 2060|
|Video Memory||6GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||Boost: 1800 MHz|
|Memory Clock||14.0 Gbps|
|Display Outputs||3 x DisplayPort 1.4 (4096 x 2160@60Hz)|
|Multi Display Capability||Quad Display|
|Recommended Power Supply||500W|
|DirectX||12 API feature level 12_1|
|Slot Size||Dual Slot|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 / 7 x64|
|Card Length||209.6mm x 119.3mm x 41mm (8.3in x 4.7in x 1.61in)|
|Warranty||2 Years of Standard Warranty and 3 Years of Extended Warranty when the product is registered by the customer with Zotac with-in 28 Days from the Date of Purchase. With the 'Original Invoice' the Extended Warranty can be availed.|
|Box Contents||User Manual|